Campaign Plot Holes/Questions (SPOILERS)

Phantom-Phive

I got a few question about the campaign, Act 3 specifically.

- First how did Anya and Sam just magically pop up @ Anvil's Gate?? They drove?? If driving there was so simple, why did Marcus and the boys highjack that Barge?? maybe I missed something.

- Also in Act 3 Chapter 4, who's the person driving Dom and Sam's truck?? Was it some stranded?? and what happened to him once they arrive @ Mercy, u never hear anything about him and he's not around at the beginning of Act 4.

Just a few things I noticed during campaign and would love for someone to elaborate.

Edited by Phantom-Phive

I just want to know wtf was up with Griffin?...he just leaves xD and never returns. P:
What else would he do? As much as he hated the COG I doubt he would want to try and stop them from getting rid of the Locust and Lambent, assuming he even know where Marcus and company were going. And even if he wanted to, how would he? One guy who can't really fight VS the COG? Nah, there wasn't really anything else for Griffin to do in the story.

What's on the disc that Adam Fenix gives to Baird just before the battle with the Queen?

Would the neutron pulse bomb (whatever it was called) have really killed off all the locust? Surely if it didn't affect the Queen, then I guess it wouldn't affect her personal guards either as can't see them being exposed to imulsion.

Why did Dom decide to ram the fuel with a truck? Why not just shoot it? Also, when he does ram it, everything burns to death except for all the main characters, even though the main characters were closer to the tank then the locust and lambent and such. Though I noticed some other minor things, this part is killing me. Mainly because it made no sense to do what Dom did, I wish Epic took some time to make sure that something so serious made sense.

Why did Dom decide to ram the fuel with a truck? Why not just shoot it? Also, when he does ram it, everything burns to death except for all the main characters, even though the main characters were closer to the tank then the locust and lambent and such. Though I noticed some other minor things, this part is killing me. Mainly because it made no sense to do what Dom did, I wish Epic took some time to make sure that something so serious made sense.

While it does make sense for Dom to just shoot the tank, the bottom line is that after his wife died he became suicidal and that moment must've seen like the right one for him to kill himself but not in vain. Plus, the Gears had come back to his hometown and after visiting his wife's grave it must've made him even more emotional which could've been the trigger for him to finally cross the line.

As for your other question; don't know what to tell ya.

I forgot to mention one more thing; didn't Dom run out of ammo during that scene? That could also me another reason why he decided to ram the tank.

is there a linked thread to that? everytime i click it, it just says no results :/

sorry I had searched "queen human" and the 2nd link was the actual thread, it was a combination of saying "use the search feature" yet not be a complete douche. Since that failed here's the thread, you'll have to find the exact post though. Something about gamefaqs:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=332638&highlight=queen+human

I do not know what you mean by anya and sam being at anvil gate, played the campaign several weeks ago, and already forgot it.

As to who was driving, was it not Dizzy and jace driving?

<<<SPOILER>>>

Yeah if u remember in Act 3 you have to go out and save Sam and Anya from that Lambent Zerker.

What's on the disc that Adam Fenix gives to Baird just before the battle with the Queen?

Would the neutron pulse bomb (whatever it was called) have really killed off all the locust? Surely if it didn't affect the Queen, then I guess it wouldn't affect her personal guards either as can't see them being exposed to imulsion.

They said it would affect the lambent and the locust whether or not they were exposed to immulsion. The Queen isn't a locust.