PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler Need Help?

xSkullDemon41x
10-08-2011, 11:52 PM
Is there any way in hell to get past mutant steve without using healing items because im upset i cant do it to save my life i have one healing item but is there a way to strafe or something?

gingeee85
10-09-2011, 12:45 PM
Is there any way in hell to get past mutant steve without using healing items because im upset i cant do it to save my life i have one healing item but is there a way to strafe or something?

i think the easiest way is to use healing items

Deadly But Grizzey
10-10-2011, 02:25 PM
On my run I only used one healing item on this part so it is possible to use the one healing item here

xSkullDemon41x
10-11-2011, 06:55 PM
I have already restarted tried it like twenty or so times this time i wont suck as much wish i had the easy mode but right now im doing really good thanks to all who answered but if there are any other tips you can give that would be nice

BUZZARDIO 1080
10-12-2011, 08:38 AM
i dont think its possible to get past him with out using health, i just ran and used two healths (didnt want to risk my speed /a run)

deathwaker
10-12-2011, 04:27 PM
It is possible to get past steve without losing any health as i remember seeing videos on youtube of it but i cant seem to find one now but as i remember you can run around the back of him and he will use his axe on you and you can just run away from him and he wont catch up with you again.
Feel free to correct me if im wrong but i think i remember seeing a video of it

Teh Paralyzer
10-12-2011, 07:00 PM
You do not need to start over. If you have at least 3 explosive Bow Gun arrows or 2 Grenade Launcher rounds you can shoot him to push him back.

It's said in a lot of places online that you need healing items to get past this or you're screwed but it isn't true.

Galaxy Spear
10-17-2011, 10:05 PM
Here's a video i come across to use knife slashing to avoid his axe swing, he basically misses and pushes you towards the exit lol.

No Damage Escape From Steve With Knife Bug !? - YouTube

Linguo TGR
10-22-2011, 02:51 AM
No damage escape from Steve - YouTube

here is a way to clear it w/o knife glitch, you just gotta get behind him first, not something i would recommend trying if you are going for A rank, but there ya go.