PDA

View Full Version : Bringing the shotgun with Chris?

MONST3R KILL
10-09-2011, 03:17 AM
How do I bring the shotgun with me over to the snow base? I was party chatting with a friend asking him loads of questions then he asked me did I have the shotgun and I said I didn't. He laughed his ass of and told me I needed it.

I eventually just decided to just start over...

On another note when I'm about to change over to Chris what weapons will I leave in the box?

I know I'll need the modified handgun & ammo / grenade launcher...grenade ammo.

Any tips would be great. (I've never finished the game. The furthest I've gotten was snow base with chris and got raped by the little green frog dude)

Beheaded Dragon
10-09-2011, 04:37 PM
You want to take it to the Antarctic Facility with Claire? Thats not possible. You can only keep it with Chris. Just dont put it back where you got it and use the turntable key on the turntable elevator to get out (when you play as Chris).

Now to your other question: The Grenade Launcher is more than enough. Their a bunch of weapons you can get later with Chris. Make sure to give Rodrigo the medicine when you play as Claire and to put the fire extinguisher in an item box to get the machine guns and magnum with Chris later.

Linguo TGR
10-22-2011, 02:24 AM
you can take it to antarctica, but only when you are playing as chris. just before you use the key to leave, go to the shotgun rack, take it and jump in the water, follow the path on the other side to the ladder and climb up and leave.

Just did this like 10 minutes ago.

Destro
11-02-2011, 01:29 AM
I barely used the shotty... only at the end to spare some grenade(wich was not even nessary, since Alexia didn't required one single nade, i still had 20 explosive arrows), think i killed one hunter with it and thats about it... then i blasted zombie with it for fun, since i had around 50 ammo or so. I didn't even had the magnum... i must have died after placing it in the chest... and reload and forgeting about doing it again...

So bottom line... depend on how you play, but shotty is not nessary at all...