PDA

View Full Version : Pro help

bleachboy35
10-09-2011, 04:46 AM
I started my pro run through and I am stuck on the house part with Luis. Anyone have any tips for this part?

JuSt BLaZe
10-09-2011, 05:22 AM
Hi & Welcome to this site. :)

Well not much:

- Push the shelves in front of each window.
- Stock up on anything you find in the house IF you're not already locked & loaded.
- Wait in the corner next to the bottom-stairs, fight until Luis says "Leon upstairs!"
- Once upstairs, kick down as many ladders as you can (4).
- Now if you can count, do so. AFTER 40 KILLS the job is done!!!

Btw, youtube is your friend:

Resident Evil 4 Villager's House - Professional Mode - YouTube

Resident Evil 4 Walkthrough Part 13 - House Fight with Luis Part 2 - YouTube

Learn from the videos and "maybe" do it better then them. ;)

bleachboy35
10-09-2011, 03:00 PM
Thanks :) I didn't realize you had to get 40 kills i just thought it was a time thing -_-

Beheaded Dragon
10-09-2011, 03:39 PM
An easier and faster way is to not barricade the windows instead shoot them open from the start and position yourself on the stairs but a bit more up. Otherwise you could get hit from a Plaga Ganado. This way Luis can rack up kills right from the start.

When Luis runs up stay on the stairs about half way and kill everything coming up the stairs. Dont care for the Ganados coming up the ladders. Luis can take them out all by himself. Just dont let any Ganado run up the stairs. If you do that this scene will be over in no time.

Guitar LInc0ln
10-09-2011, 06:45 PM
btw: Flashbangs are also very helpful in this part of the game, especially when you get cornered and at least 2 ganados show their ugly parasite.

bleachboy35
10-09-2011, 09:18 PM
Thanks guys was finally able to do it :D

bleachboy35
10-11-2011, 08:32 PM
ok now I am stuck on the village chief -_- lol

Earbird1
10-11-2011, 08:36 PM
No sorry not really any tips thanks

Gor1lla
10-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Do you have any inc grenades left? If so, 3+a shotgun shells should take him down to his feet (ha!)

If not run past him and collect the grenade there and i think there is one upstairs.

You can also run past him if he attacks and knife him 2 times from behind, easy way to kill him without getting damaged, if you can do that.

Second form: Head upstairs and wait until he jumps on the bar in front of you and use your shotgun (keep them for this form if you don't have many). Once he falls down shoot the exploding barrel and throw grenades at him (only if the barrel is already exploded).

If that doesn't help, tell us what you have in your inventory

bleachboy35
10-13-2011, 08:17 PM
uh I have a red9, shotgun, tmp, rifle, and 2 flash gernades. The second form is what kills me

Gor1lla
10-13-2011, 10:52 PM
Wow, a lot of weapons. The second form shouldnt be much of a trouble if with the shotgun. After killing him, turn around and climb up the ladder (if you didnt alrdy). Go a few steps to the left in the back und turn around. Mendez will grab a bar far away and swing to the bar directly in front of the upper floor. As soon as his "swing and grab" animation finished, shoot him in the head. This should easily knock him off to the ground and deal a great amount of damage. For a bit of extra damage switch to the Red9 right after knocking him off and shoot the red barrel next to him
Rinse and Repeat.

bleachboy35
10-15-2011, 12:52 PM
Thanks have to try it out now. For future reference, any tips on the bosses later in the game?

Gor1lla
10-15-2011, 03:56 PM
Sure:

Twin Garradors: Use the free rocket launcher and aim for the door behind them. One will probably survive, just shoot him while he kneels down or let him run past you and shoot.

If you want to keep the RL for Verdugo, lure them and knife the clocks - 5 shots from the rifle should kill them

Verdugo: Free RL or buy a new one, otherwise it will be a waste of bullets. I used mine for the Garradors and bought a new one afterwards as i had lots of money left (rarely upgraded).

Salazar: Shoot his eye a few times, i used the free magnum as i wanted to sell it and had 6 free shots and RL him afterwards. If you don't want to buy a RL stand in the back, move sidewards when his head attack and watch for his tentacles (QTE). Aim for his shoulder (the one with the bulge).

Iron Maden (the one with the key) - RL (blabla) or memorize where the plagas are. I shot him a few times in the chest, blast his legs off and did the same with his back. Inc grenades should work, too.

U3 - RL + one knife attack to his head or luring him to the barrels and shoot him. Easy boss

Krauser - Striker glitch should get you easily through the area. The first time he approaches you wait on the side of the door and knife his head when he storms through. He will jump back and dash towards you. Another hit to the head and he will flee.
Second time: Wait for him to jump on the roof, shoot the grenade he throws and wait for him to land to the left of you. Wait for him and knife his head.
Final fight: Run past him to where the last emblem is. Dodge his attack and he will jump back into a dead end - knife him, he wont be able to do anything or escape

Wrecking Ball Room - Use a flash grenade, activate the wrecking ball - flahs grenade again - wrecking ball - one last grenade - wrecking ball - gg

Saddler - In the beginning shoot the eye on his leg with the Striker, he should go down - Shoot his eye one time and press X fast to knife it. If you have spare money buy another RL and aim for his eye when he is down. Run up to the cranes and/or the barrels to bring him down again. If you used the RL, Ada will throw you the special RL once you downed/stabbed him a second time

Probably more than you wanted :D
Another tip: You don't need that many weapons, i used the Pistol (Punisher) until i got the Blacktail, sold the shotgun once the striker was available and bought the rifle (second one, forgot the name) when it was available in the castle area. Don't forget the free magnum.

If you need help or more accurate strategies feel free to ask or hit me up on XBL

kinjoking
10-16-2011, 10:10 AM
i forgot how mmany hard enemies there are in this game, will def have to get this after iv done dark souls

bleachboy35
10-20-2011, 09:45 PM
Thanks a lot Gor1lla :D

kinjoking
10-22-2011, 09:11 PM
uh I have a red9, shotgun, tmp, rifle, and 2 flash gernades. The second form is what kills me
you should have a rocket launcher when u go into this battle, use it in the second phase and its one hit, saving you a load of ammo! and healing items.