PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 3 difficulty spike?

ponypo2001
10-09-2011, 02:22 PM
Can anyone answer me a simple question. What the fuck happens to the difficulty during chapter 3? I'm on crusader and the infinite spawning enemies are ripping my ass apart. There is no way in hell I can cope with the shitty camera, infinite enemies and constant stuns. Is it meant to do this or what? I just broke a pad over this shit, I don't want to break another.

Vile Denial
10-09-2011, 03:27 PM
It really isn't too hard. What you have to remember is that you should constantly be using the curse. I can't remember exactly which bit Chapter 3 is, but I've nearly cleared the game again on Nightmare.

Also remember that once you start an execution, exit the curse. By the time you finish the animation, you should have full curse again. Simply repeat that for every enemy.

ponypo2001
10-09-2011, 04:46 PM
It really isn't too hard. What you have to remember is that you should constantly be using the curse. I can't remember exactly which bit Chapter 3 is, but I've nearly cleared the game again on Nightmare.

Also remember that once you start an execution, exit the curse. By the time you finish the animation, you should have full curse again. Simply repeat that for every enemy.

This advice is spot on. I actually viewed a video of someone playing it after raging and they did the exact same. It was very easy when I merely countered then used curse. I had no idea that the curse did more damage but it makes all the difference.

Vile Denial
10-09-2011, 07:00 PM
This advice is spot on. I actually viewed a video of someone playing it after raging and they did the exact same. It was very easy when I merely countered then used curse. I had no idea that the curse did more damage but it makes all the difference.

Glad to help :)