PDA

View Full Version : Spider-Man : Edge of Time

xXSorrow PainXx
10-10-2011, 06:28 AM
I'm tryna finish this game by today , but 200 hits combo ain't working for me . LOL !

MisterDaVinci
10-11-2011, 08:03 AM
glitches. to make things worse i also tried collecting all the gold spiders. my stats are maxed out and on chapter select it says that i caught all the gold spiders but the achievement didn't unlock

GDMFS0AB
10-13-2011, 02:15 AM
I'm tryna finish this game by today , but 200 hits combo ain't working for me . LOL !

I got my 200 hit combo just after getting the energy carts to the main area.

You get a crap load of enemies there. There is a challenge for a 30hit combo in this area. So many bad guys i think i got a 270hit combo before the guys with guns started showing up.

daishichi
10-13-2011, 03:09 AM
glitches. to make things worse i also tried collecting all the gold spiders. my stats are maxed out and on chapter select it says that i caught all the gold spiders but the achievement didn't unlock

Did you complete all the challenges? Not that it says so, but similar to how some spiders are awarded for combat in the story, some seem to be awarded for reaching a certain point in challenge completion. It so happened that the achievements for 1/4 and 1/2 of Golden Spiders unlocked for me right after completing a challenge (possibly completing all challenges in a Chapter, but no relation to completing all for Act 1 or 2).

BigRagoo
10-14-2011, 12:20 AM
Did you complete all the challenges? Not that it says so, but similar to how some spiders are awarded for combat in the story, some seem to be awarded for reaching a certain point in challenge completion. It so happened that the achievements for 1/4 and 1/2 of Golden Spiders unlocked for me right after completing a challenge (possibly completing all challenges in a Chapter, but no relation to completing all for Act 1 or 2).

Im fairly certain you get a gold spider for completing the gold level for every challenge.

Fried Cola
10-17-2011, 03:44 PM

same as someone said about the DNA cart level, its really easy to get it there. Here's a vid (not mine):
Spider-Man Edge of Time 200 hit combo - YouTube

ugh, x360 personal pet peve #1: I didn't get it, therefore it glitched.

it didn't glitch, you didn't earn it yet.

repeating what others have said: you get a gold spider for getting gold in a challenge & yes, they count towards the achievement. Like you, I found all the hidden spiders first and didn't get the achievement. Got it after getting gold on my last challenge.