PDA

View Full Version : Cloud Burst?

HojgaardJonas
10-10-2011, 06:20 PM
So I've unlocked every card with the "old" decks, and with my returning favourite (Liliana), and I'm quite enjoying the new Auramancer deck, but what is up with Ral Zarek? It seems like you're destined to loose in a 1-on-1 battle unless your opponent draws zero lands. Maybe I just don't get this deck, but I was wondering if anyone else found it to be incredibly weak?
Btw. I have been "lucky" enough to unlock 14 of 20 with it, but it still just seems sooooooo weak?!?!?

Cav Clayton
10-12-2011, 01:15 PM
It's more of a control deck (a weak one tbh). Take out all the haste creatures and focus on flying with bounce/burn Gelectrode combos. It draws cards really well once you get murder of crows out.

But yeah, just have patience with it, it gets better with all the unlocks (not much though).

HojgaardJonas
10-13-2011, 03:49 PM
I managed to unlock it all, but I still don't get why one would build a red/blue "control"-deck without a single "Cancel" or "Counterspell". The Niv-Mizzet deck in the old game was way better IMO.

Miles Prower F6
10-14-2011, 03:24 AM
Okay I thought it was me.

I'm working the new red/blue deck and I'm like "Wow this deck is full of that freakin suck."

I'm thinking about just grinding Jace Beleren for unlocks, to ping his illusions. The old red/blue deck was much better.