PDA

View Full Version : The imperfect storm Golden spider

xx Zapp
10-11-2011, 02:33 AM
this is the last spider i need its the 4th spider on the level. i found where the spider is but i cant reach it. Its like stuck in the wall. Its at the part where you are protecting the cores and its right above the door. can some one help

VEN0M726
10-11-2011, 03:54 AM
Its in the back of the room from where you see the spider. Go in the room , walk straight ahead, jump up to the second floor, look up and you will see a shaft where you can crawl to the spider.

Hope that helps.

Riskbreaker Kyo
10-11-2011, 05:03 PM
Does anyone know where the 2nd golden spider is this chapter? Once I open the 1st door into the Gamma Ray Lab, walk into the Gamma Ray Lab, the golden spider icon flashes to red & doesn't appear again. I already have the 4th one listed above.

CrustyDirtDemon
10-12-2011, 09:36 AM
Does anyone know where the 2nd golden spider is this chapter? Once I open the 1st door into the Gamma Ray Lab, walk into the Gamma Ray Lab, the golden spider icon flashes to red & doesn't appear again. I already have the 4th one listed above.

When it flashes RED that means you have to kill all enemies in that area to earn it!

daishichi
10-14-2011, 04:35 AM
Its in the back of the room from where you see the spider. Go in the room , walk straight ahead, jump up to the second floor, look up and you will see a shaft where you can crawl to the spider.

I missed this one too, despite the tip. I didn't see anything that looked like a shaft, though I could see the spider through the ceiling grate. I feel like I crawled on every inch of that room.

TristamRaiders
10-21-2011, 06:22 PM
cant find any way to get to the spider that is visible through the ceiling grate (per the previous post). the shaft mentioned in a previous post does not lead to this spider. so, does anyone have the correct way to get to this golden spider?

daishichi
10-21-2011, 06:52 PM
Sorry Venom, but your description was vague, and I had to look up a video:

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2011/10/04/spider-man-edge-of-time-golden-spiders-locations-guide-xbox-360-ps3-wii.htm#chapter12

Skip to the 2:00 mark.

Pretty tricky, that vent is in the dark, and is even more invisible if you turn on your Spider Sense.