PDA

View Full Version : Official Livery Request Forum

TealPavelski
10-11-2011, 07:13 AM
If you have a livery you would like for your car, post a request here and how much you are willing to buy it for (IN GAME CREDITS ONLY, NO ACTUAL CURRENCY SHOULD BE TRANSFERRED).

TealPavelski
10-11-2011, 07:14 AM
Back in Forza 3 days I use to take requests for graphics/liveries and would either trade them or sell them for in-game credits. I think it would be cool if we did that here, thus the thread.

DPayne
10-11-2011, 03:45 PM
I would like a good Washington Redskins one for a 2005 Mustang GT if possible. Name you price.

My GT is Ohh So Godly

Evil Epyon
10-12-2011, 04:01 PM
I would greatly enjoy a Ford Fiesta that looks like Tanner Foust's X games car, that was also seen on Top Gear America.

The car is pretty cheap so i'd pay a reasonable amount for the time it takes to create it.

martyrdon
10-12-2011, 04:21 PM
A GOOD no Awesome Baltimore Ravens Themed 2010 Ford Shelby GT500 Willing to pay 500,000cr But must be mind blowing!

Sylon00
10-12-2011, 05:30 PM
You know, there is one of these threads already. It was on page 2.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=335137

Evil Epyon
10-12-2011, 05:57 PM
Its not like that other thread is particularly booming and besides this thread was created first.

matthotlips
01-06-2012, 03:38 PM
I would greatly enjoy a Ford Fiesta that looks like Tanner Foust's X games car, that was also seen on Top Gear America.

The car is pretty cheap so i'd pay a reasonable amount for the time it takes to create it.

There's one on my storefront, not sure how to load pictures up. It's only my second go at making one but I don't think it looks too bad!!

xTGMx INF3RNO
01-06-2012, 03:59 PM
Looked around and cant see it anywhere. I want ken blocks monster design. for any decent car :)

matthotlips
01-06-2012, 04:12 PM
Looked around and cant see it anywhere. I want ken blocks monster design. for any decent car :)

can you not search for my gamertag?

xTGMx INF3RNO
01-06-2012, 04:15 PM
Ill search it. i take it you have that design

matthotlips
01-06-2012, 04:19 PM
Tanner Foust - not Ken Block, I can give it a go if you want though, what car - your choice!

xTGMx INF3RNO
01-06-2012, 04:25 PM
458 italia :)

DefEdge
01-06-2012, 09:56 PM
I have a request that I haven't found anything on the storefront. I think it is a really wacky idea.

A Drift Hummer with a Sumo Wrestler on it. There is a lot of designs that use the standard drift idea where all the sponsors are listed down the hood, etc. Then they use a samurai or a dragon or something like that. I would like that on a Hummer and put a Sumo on it. Hell, you can use E. Honda from Street Fighter if you want.

If you can make that for me, I'll pay for it.

Ironfatherdura
01-07-2012, 12:16 AM
Someone who could artistically work a big BMW logo to a black M5 or M3. Make it looks like one of the special racing cars but more subtle. Willing to pay 25K (negotiable)

cw Paincake
02-14-2012, 05:18 PM
i would like to have a Design for my #46 Dreams cube Advan Z
i should look like the Motul Pitwork Z from Gran Turismo :)
i would pay 50k credits ^^

SuperSkyline89
02-14-2012, 06:37 PM
i would like to have a Design for my #46 Dreams cube Advan Z
i should look like the Motul Pitwork Z from Gran Turismo :)
i would pay 50k credits ^^

I would do it, it's a rather simple design and I have half the logos done already anyway but I'm pretty swamped at the moment.

I've got the Panoz I'm starting for SatNiteEduardo on top of my R32 and 190E that I have to finish.

cw Paincake
02-14-2012, 07:13 PM
I would do it, it's a rather simple design and I have half the logos done already anyway but I'm pretty swamped at the moment.

I've got the Panoz I'm starting for SatNiteEduardo on top of my R32 and 190E that I have to finish.
yeah i can wait if you would do that for me it would be Great :woop:

SuperSkyline89
02-14-2012, 07:25 PM
yeah i can wait if you would do that for me it would be Great :woop:

Ok, well as long as there's no rush I can probably get to it by next week.

I'll need the 350Z to lay down the base paint scheme next week but until then I can make the logos that I haven't made already.

cw Paincake
02-14-2012, 09:22 PM
ok than ill add you and gift you the car ^^

neverendr
02-15-2012, 08:41 AM
I'd live a Pagani Zonda with a Washington capitals theme, maybe on a dark blue body...I'll leave that to you as you're an artist, I'm not. I'm very low on credits at the moment but I'm sure I can come up with 100k or whatever you feel is fair once you have time to actually look into doing it. I think I'd like the Caps logo (my gamer pic is part of it) on the fenders or just behind them on the doors and perhaps a player taking a shot over the hood and roof. If the Pagani seems like it wouldn't suit what I'm asking for, I'd be good with an Evo 6 GSR. Please let me know when you get to look and maybe get an estimate on what kind of time it'd take and what you think it's worth for your time.
Thanks!
Nevvy

CyberPunch83
02-15-2012, 04:51 PM
If anyone is interested, I will soon be making a full livery for all 30 NHL teams. The default car will be a '10 Camaro SS. If anyone has any special requests (design, colour, car), send me a message and I will try to get it done as soon as I can. May take up to a week or so, given my school schedule. Price is also negotiable, have not decided to include a flat rate or not yet.

GT: CyberPunch83

SuperSkyline89
02-15-2012, 05:31 PM
neverendr, I think you're better off getting CyberPunch83 to do that for you. I've got two liveries on my plate already on top of the two cars of my own I have to finish so I can't take requests for at least a month. Plus I've only ever done race liveries.

CyberPunch83, would you be up to do a Team Canada Olympic Hockey Team design for me? If you are I'll get back to you on what car I want it on. I'll send you the car, and whatever price is fine.

neverendr
02-15-2012, 06:27 PM
Skyline - I have no idea at all how to do anything other than put manufacturer decals on my cars, I've never tried doing anything more. I'm all for switching off on the Capitals livery, but I've also been looking for a carbon fibre body for the Evo 6GSR and / or RX-7 Spirit-R. It seems like it'd be kind of quick to do if one is a good artist, if you might feel like doing one or both of those that'd be great, and again, I'm not in any sort of hurry at all.

Cyberpunch - put me down for a Capitals design for a Joss JT1 and a Ferrari FXX. Could we discuss price once I see your work? Thanks!

SuperSkyline89
02-15-2012, 10:56 PM
Skyline - I have no idea at all how to do anything other than put manufacturer decals on my cars, I've never tried doing anything more. I'm all for switching off on the Capitals livery, but I've also been looking for a carbon fibre body for the Evo 6GSR and / or RX-7 Spirit-R. It seems like it'd be kind of quick to do if one is a good artist, if you might feel like doing one or both of those that'd be great, and again, I'm not in any sort of hurry at all.

Cyberpunch - put me down for a Capitals design for a Joss JT1 and a Ferrari FXX. Could we discuss price once I see your work? Thanks!

I can do both cars in carbon, won't take long at all. Send me a friend request and I'll send them to you tomorrow night. I have both cars so no need to supply those.

SuperSkyline89
02-17-2012, 07:51 PM
The carbon fibre Evo VI and RX-7 Spirit-R are done and up on my storefront for free for anyone that wants them. They'll be up until I run out of room at which point I'll take them down to make room for my race liveries.

neverendr
02-17-2012, 08:26 PM
SuperSkyline - thanks a bunch, I really appreciate you doing them. I'll download both within an hour or two, whenever I hop online.

Edit - Just out of curiosity, is the Skyline you have as your profile photo your car? It's classy looking, 99% of the people I know who own one have the worlds most gaudy tin can wings and poorly fitting body kits.

SuperSkyline89
02-17-2012, 09:18 PM
SuperSkyline - thanks a bunch, I really appreciate you doing them. I'll download both within an hour or two, whenever I hop online.

Edit - Just out of curiosity, is the Skyline you have as your profile photo your car? It's classy looking, 99% of the people I know who own one have the worlds most gaudy tin can wings and poorly fitting body kits.

Nope, not at that point in my life yet. 15-20 years down the line though one will be mine. My best friend from elementary school lives in Australia and he just got himself an R32 so I'm going to fly down there one day so we can find an R34 GT-R for myself to bring back to Canada.

Right now though I have 2 and a 1/2 months of university to finish and then I have to find a job. My first goal is a CTS-V wagon though, a Skyline wouldn't cut it as a family car so it has to wait.

You're right about the way people modify their cars though, it's shameful. The only thing I'd every do to my own R34 is to fit it with a set of Volks or genuine NISMO parts.

SuperSkyline89
02-17-2012, 11:41 PM
Is this the 350Z you want? Just need to make sure since there are a few different ones I'm finding on Google Images.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs16/i/2007/167/e/0/MOTUL_PITWORK_Z_by_dangeruss.jpg

cw Paincake
02-17-2012, 11:48 PM
http://file1.npage.de/007511/33/bilder/gt500_motulpitworkz_04.jpg

cw Paincake
02-20-2012, 03:43 PM
Sry for Doublepost
@SuperSkyline Just got 2 New fotos from you,and i just can say WOW
It looks so Amazing,im so exited to Drive it

SuperSkyline89
02-20-2012, 07:04 PM
Sry for Doublepost
@SuperSkyline Just got 2 New fotos from you,and i just can say WOW
It looks so Amazing,im so exited to Drive it

Good to hear.

I've been doing it in sections because the base graphics are giving me a beating, normally I do the base first and then focus on logos. I'm pretty happy with how it's going though. I never planned on buying one of those Z's but now I absolutely have to, it would be a shame not to race that livery.