PDA

View Full Version : Forza Faithful with no Forza 3 achievement

sorlo
10-11-2011, 11:37 AM
Is it possible?

I have borrowed a copy of Forza 3 but the achievement poped for 15G after the opening race. If I skipped the race, Forza 4 cannot import any save.

Is there any ways that can open the "Forza Faithful" achievement without having any Forza 3 achievement?

TwistedFate
10-11-2011, 12:02 PM
Is it possible?

I have borrowed a copy of Forza 3 but the achievement poped for 15G after the opening race. If I skipped the race, Forza 4 cannot import any save.

Is there any ways that can open the "Forza Faithful" achievement without having any Forza 3 achievement?

You don't have to have FM3 achieves. You have to have a saved FM3 profile. It is unlikely you have one without the other, but it's possible.

sorlo
10-11-2011, 02:30 PM
You don't have to have FM3 achieves. You have to have a saved FM3 profile. It is unlikely you have one without the other, but it's possible.

how, it sounds impossible

Mette
10-11-2011, 02:43 PM
Just let Forza 3 save the game (drive 1 race) and then you should be able to import in Forza 4 (although you have an achievement on Forza 3 then), I don't see any other way. And I don't think it is possible without getting an achievement in Forza 3 (you get one for finishing the first race as far as I remember).

Although Forza 4 only needs the savegame (you don't need an achievement to import it), you will get an achievement in Forza 3 before you can create a savegame.

Hawaiian
10-11-2011, 03:49 PM
Simply create a Forza 3 save offline. Afterwards delete & recover your Gamertag and the Forza 3 achievements will be gone.

sorlo
10-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Simply create a Forza 3 save offline. Afterwards delete & recover your Gamertag and the Forza 3 achievements will be gone.

Thats great!!!
Is it possible to get the achievement after I created a Forza 4's save?

Hawaiian
10-11-2011, 04:38 PM
Thats great!!!

No. By playing Forza 4 you won't unlock any achievement in Forza 3.

Mette
10-11-2011, 06:07 PM
Thats great!!!
I have read that you can only import your Forza 3 savegame once into Forza 4 (right after the first race). So I guess you have to start all over (or you can copy your save, remove it, get the achievement with a new savegame, and put the copied save back again over the achievement save).

sorlo
10-12-2011, 11:13 PM
Thanks all.
I have successfully get this achievement.
What I do is first move all the FM4 save to another device and then offline play FM3 until I get driver level 1 (this is also an achievement), then I move the profile to another device and unplug the device containing the profile and FM4 save. Ask Microsoft to recover my profile (this takes a long long time even my profile is only 2x MB). Play FM4 again from the start. After the first race with Ferrari , the game will ask you if you want to import FM3 save which you know what to do to get the achievement. After getting the achievement, you may once again plug in the device containing FM4 save and move back to the original hard disk. Start the game once again and you will found that you have the save and the achievement.

Beside....What amazing is the reward from FM3 is still here!!!!

Thanks Mette and Hawaiian once again. 1000G ~ I am coming~~