PDA

View Full Version : 60k credits?

JRWEBBY
10-11-2011, 10:59 PM
Ok so I got this message saying I got 60k credits for playing Forza 3 or something along those lines so where are they? When I see my credits I don't have the 60k I was supposed to be gifted?

Evil Epyon
10-11-2011, 11:14 PM
You have to go to your in game message center to retrieve them.

JRWEBBY
10-11-2011, 11:19 PM
I did that and now I have no message or credits.

AA x driv3r
10-11-2011, 11:43 PM
I did that and now I have no message or credits.

Then you most likely deleted the message.

GordonRonco
10-11-2011, 11:52 PM
Then you most likely deleted the message.

i probably did just that. everything was popping up so fast at the start of the game that i got confused >_<

oh well, ill just start in on the R3 races and build up cash hella fast

MxPx
10-12-2011, 12:51 AM
Credits are irrelevant in this game. You do like 4 races with the same car and all of a sudden, everything is free.

100% discount on upgrade parts? I'll take it!

erod550
10-12-2011, 06:03 AM
The cars themselves are still not free. Upgrades were never a huge cost anyway. It's nice because you can try out different setups without spending money on the different parts, but you still need a lot of credits to be able to buy the expensive cars.

BlitzElf86160
10-12-2011, 08:16 PM
I recieved 50 000 CR and I accepted the message, they told me they were in my online bank, I got to the bank in storefront and nothing.What is the online bank? is there a bank for online races? I havnt tried them yet

Demolition D
10-12-2011, 08:19 PM
Try to upgrade a vehicle. See if they are there when you go to buy.

JKSullivan
10-12-2011, 09:21 PM
I recieved 50 000 CR and I accepted the message, they told me they were in my online bank, I got to the bank in storefront and nothing.What is the online bank? is there a bank for online races? I havnt tried them yet

I believe that online bank refers to the one used at the auction house - at least, when you look at the "My Stats" section of your profile (under Community from the main menu), there is an item called "Credits Earned in the Auction House or Storefront." Mine shows 60,000 CR, which is what the message told me I've earned.

But like Demolition D said, just go to upgrade a vehicle - my 60K was showing up there as soon as I had my first car and went to look.

rrcplus
10-15-2011, 07:35 PM
I believe that online bank refers to the one used at the auction house - at least, when you look at the "My Stats" section of your profile (under Community from the main menu), there is an item called "Credits Earned in the Auction House or Storefront." Mine shows 60,000 CR, which is what the message told me I've earned.

But like Demolition D said, just go to upgrade a vehicle - my 60K was showing up there as soon as I had my first car and went to look.

So I looked that up and mine shows 0cr. Even though I got a message saying I had 200k credits waiting for me. :(
And I went to the upgrade shop and still nothing... .___.