PDA

View Full Version : Dragonforce

Gun-Nut
07-26-2007, 05:41 AM
Looks like Dragonforce has made it into Guitar Hero III with the tune Though Fire & Flames, which according to The guys over at ScoreHero its the new Jordan, They had the chance to go down to the Neversoft studio and try out Guitar Hero III in its current state.

You can read more over at http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19183

saladdressing89
07-26-2007, 05:45 AM
YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no more mods to get it

veritas347
07-26-2007, 05:59 AM
didnt they have one for another guitar hero which one was it 2 or 1?

Gun-Nut
07-26-2007, 07:25 AM
didnt they have one for another guitar hero which one was it 2 or 1?

There is deffo not one in 2 and I'm on the last set on 1 and don't recall a Dragonforce song, You can mod PS2 Guitar Hero II to have Dragonforce but thats it.

Darth Odan
07-26-2007, 07:57 AM
YES! Through the Fire and Flames! :D I'd like to see someone get 100 percent on expert on that song.

Predator x360a
07-26-2007, 10:54 AM
YES! Through the Fire and Flames! :D I'd like to see someone get 100 percent on expert on that song.

It be funny if the song was actually easier then Jordan. I've seen the vids so I highly doubt it.

codedigital
07-26-2007, 10:56 AM
They talked about putting it in 2 and never did. I used to love this song/band...until I went to see them live. Most boring show of my life. Hahaha.

Gun-Nut
07-26-2007, 03:36 PM
I see a new achievement coming >< "Beat the Dragon" - Beat Though the Fire & Flames on Expert :P 30G

theforcemonkey
07-26-2007, 03:40 PM
Every time I hear someone request Dragonforce I think - why? Are you a masochist? I don't think it's going to be fun to play at all.

On the other hand, I'm moderately excited about the other three songs listed on there.

codedigital
07-26-2007, 03:49 PM
Every time I hear someone request Dragonforce I think - why? Are you a masochist? I don't think it's going to be fun to play at all.

On the other hand, I'm moderately excited about the other three songs listed on there.

Well the guitar is very good. That's why I suppose.

TimmayTheTurtle
07-26-2007, 03:55 PM
that song has some of the best guitar solos ever.
god damn thats gonna be hard song in gh3

Th3 Apache Dog
07-26-2007, 04:04 PM
I have been wanting to play that song...cant wait...thanks for the info...

Spot2009
07-26-2007, 11:30 PM
6800 notes in co-op. How fun.

veritas347
07-27-2007, 04:03 AM
oh i was asking befcause some kid said you play it once you beat it on ps2 i think the first one yeah he has a video of someone playing it on his myspace

Slormer
07-27-2007, 12:31 PM
That is just a custom user-created song. This will be the first time a Dragonforce song will be in the game. I think for me personally it will be easier to 'Slay the Dragon' than it was to 'Kick the Bucket'. Some of the guys from scorehero tried to describe the Note Chart, and it doesn't seem as random as Jordan. The video's you have seen on youtube are NOT what you will be playing in Guitar Hero 3.

skatersurf
08-02-2007, 03:06 AM
That is just a custom user-created song. This will be the first time a Dragonforce song will be in the game. I think for me personally it will be easier to 'Slay the Dragon' than it was to 'Kick the Bucket'. Some of the guys from scorehero tried to describe the Note Chart, and it doesn't seem as random as Jordan. The video's you have seen on youtube are NOT what you will be playing in Guitar Hero 3.

haha hopefully it is easier to "slay the dragon" im gonna have to kill myself if its anything like jordan

UTSBlaze
08-02-2007, 06:44 PM
I'm just glad it's not a carear song. It's in the bonus set.

Gun-Nut
08-03-2007, 01:13 PM
There is a video of the Dragonforce - Through The Fire and Flames track begin played over at scorehero! :)

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20711

codedigital
08-03-2007, 01:28 PM
There is a video of the Dragonforce - Through The Fire and Flames track begin played over at scorehero! :)

That's just flipping insane. Wow. Good find.

k_dog
08-03-2007, 02:54 PM

\m/ Rock and Roll

shiningcheese
08-03-2007, 04:28 PM
I've seen the scorehero GH3 video of this song and all i have to say is why? why would you want dragonforce on gh3? theyre an awesome band with a great sound but this is going to be worse than jordan because jordan only sucked when the solo was going on. This song is a perpetuated solo and incredibly fast. This song will take a loooooonnnnng time to beat.

EL_A550_WIPEO
08-03-2007, 04:39 PM
Because the Guitar is freaking insane. I think it would be awesome just to try.

BTW does anyone else think the new missing a note or over strumming sound is ungodly annoying? maybe its just me, but I hate it.

Pyroman31
08-03-2007, 05:33 PM
That. Is. SICK.

Can't wait to get my hands on TtFaF!

Gun-Nut
08-03-2007, 10:49 PM

BTW does anyone else think the new missing a note or over strumming sound is ungodly annoying? maybe its just me, but I hate it.

Yeah I already hate that sound >< I hope it is changed before Retail.

Crimsonthrone
08-04-2007, 10:46 PM

Its safe to say its going to take a quarter of my life to beat that songs and and half my life to 5* it.

Th3 Apache Dog
08-04-2007, 10:52 PM
Yeah I already hate that sound >< I hope it is changed before Retail.i honestly dont find it annoying at all...:Bounce:

Crimsonthrone
08-04-2007, 11:00 PM

I cant even hear it

Darth Odan
08-04-2007, 11:47 PM
I'm a masochist. A proud one too after seeing that video.

Defcizion
08-05-2007, 03:30 PM
Achievement Unlocked! 30 GS - "How Do Your Fingers Feel?"

theforcemonkey
08-05-2007, 04:01 PM
Achievement Unlocked! 30 GS - "How Do Your Fingers Feel?"

You're close. After talking to devs, I can confirm that the achievement is:

Achievement Unlocked! 995G - "Guitar Hero 7 is out - go buy it!"

shiningcheese
08-05-2007, 04:39 PM
i wonder if they'll b cruel and try to make the achievement 5* on expert. Thats just messed up. Either that or they'll make the achievement worth like 100 points. Or even worse like 0 points.

UTSBlaze
08-05-2007, 04:50 PM
i wonder if they'll b cruel and try to make the achievement 5* on expert. Thats just messed up. Either that or they'll make the achievement worth like 100 points. Or even worse like 0 points.
I doubt we will have to 5*. If there will be any achievement for it, it will be to beat it on expert like Jordan.

Cyrex
08-06-2007, 10:34 PM
while i read all the posts on score hero and wulfe took about 30-40 tries to beat the song and the guy who wrote the note chart could not even get far enough in the song so that people could actually see it. the video is in the debug mode so basically a computer had a hard time with it

the video did not even show the solo's between Herman and sam which will be twice as hard as jordn because according to Wulfe

"jordan once you beat it you can 5 star the next time you try it this one tool me 20 tries to beat and i only got a puny 3 star"

also it is twice as long as jordan in a 5 minute song

i really love this band and never thought they would even try to get this in the game but i really think i might cry if i can ever beat this:(

Spades12321
08-08-2007, 09:36 PM
I am now a little bit disappointed now because the video on youtube has the guitar bit playing the keyboard solo which is stupid.

Pyroman31
08-08-2007, 09:49 PM
I am now a little bit disappointed now because the video on youtube has the guitar bit playing the keyboard solo which is stupid.

Maybe it's a keytar? :p

Gorjira
08-08-2007, 10:29 PM
I doubt we will have to 5*. If there will be any achievement for it, it will be to beat it on expert like Jordan.

Yeh...Most likely >_~

Th3 Apache Dog
08-08-2007, 10:32 PM
I am now a little bit disappointed now because the video on youtube has the guitar bit playing the keyboard solo which is stupid.i dont really mind...in jordan the solo was made just for the game...its twice as long as well....also achievements for 5* would be awesome...i would love for this game to have harder achievements than GH2,as long as the point distribution is better.

Spades12321
08-09-2007, 10:28 AM
Maybe it's a keytar? :p

Not on through fire and the flames its not, its just a normal keyboard. But keyboard or keytar there is not much difference. I am still looking forward to it being in guitar hero however.:)

Ghost x360a
08-10-2007, 02:55 AM
I just saw the video and the song looks pretty hard, but I will have to admit that I think this song will be a little easier than Jordan.

DoM cAbAn
08-10-2007, 07:14 AM
Let's hope Dragonforce isn't as hard as Jordan? I want to be able to beat it at least. :(

EL_A550_WIPEO
08-10-2007, 09:06 AM
Not on through fire and the flames its not, its just a normal keyboard. But keyboard or keytar there is not much difference. I am still looking forward to it being in guitar hero however.:)

Read this

The intro is acoustic GUITAR, not keyboard. Read Chris's explanation:
ChrisVance wrote:Fine, I'll clarify for you then There actually is no keyboard in the intro (there is but it's mostly ambience). The intro is in fact, a classical and spanish guitar sound mixed together to make this beautify of an intro. I would know, I did track the chart, and I have heard only the this part of the song split out. You will also notice this on GuitarPro tabs. That is all.

I think this song will be way harder than jordan... I can actually get through the begining of jordan (up until the bridge I think) and I havent even beat hard yet.

I still think the over struming sound is death on wheels stuck on the rail road crossing with 2 trains coming straight at it from opposite sides because too many peoples hands fell off while playing through the fire and flames.

Fat Gaz 666
08-22-2007, 11:05 PM
the only thing that could have made that video better is if we got to see the main solo

but in all seiriousness i can feel my fingers burning already after watching that :P

Who128
08-23-2007, 04:31 AM
Dragonforce is awesome...idk why people hate them soo much. Too bad the achievement to beat this on expert is only worth 15G. :(

Honkymagoo
08-24-2007, 08:48 AM
Dragonforce is a shit band. Yes Herman "Ri" can play fast so what? all their songs sound the same. Their could be so many better metal bands in guitar hero.

k_dog
08-29-2007, 03:18 PM
Dragonforce is a shit band. Yes Herman "Ri" can play fast so what? all their songs sound the same. Their could be so many better metal bands in guitar hero.

Whatever, dynamic vocals FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now go tell all your friends that Herman Ri is cool or he'll shit on your head!!!

IDR SeMiNoLe
09-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Can't wait to play this....my goal is to 5 star it...even thought i haven't 5 starred jordan....lol

Honkymagoo
09-07-2007, 10:59 AM
Now go tell all your friends that Herman Ri is cool or he'll shit on your head!!!

I fucking love that video. Seriously though DF is just studio enhanced garbage power metal. Ri doesn't play that fast live and that other guy sucks ass at guitar and is always drunk at shows. I've heard their live performance is laughable.

codedigital
09-07-2007, 11:11 AM
I fucking love that video. Seriously though DF is just studio enhanced garbage power metal. Ri doesn't play that fast live and that other guy sucks ass at guitar and is always drunk at shows. I've heard their live performance is laughable.

I've been to two shows and they sound just the same live and were never drunk.

Ult1ma Weap0n
09-08-2007, 04:28 PM
Unless the solo for this is incredibly insane, I think jordan will still be harder, i've listened to this song a few times now and i have a feeling its gonna be easier. The hardest part to me seems like the intro.

P.S. According to Red Octane the beginning is not a keyboard solo its a "Spanish guitar"?

k_dog
09-08-2007, 04:30 PM
Unless the solo for this is incredibly insane, I think jordan will still be harder, i've listened to this song a few times now and i have a feeling its gonna be easier. The hardest part to me seems like the intro.

Agreed, the solo is a bit more melodic than Jordan which will make the note chart easier to predict.

I've been to two shows and they sound just the same live and were never drunk.

Word, been to their shows as well. Quality gigs.

Who128
09-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Im not even going to attempt TTFAF on Expert. I can't even get passed the intro in Jordan for god sake lol Still hopefully medium and hard won't be too bad so i can actually listen to the song