PDA

View Full Version : "Forza Faithful" ???????????????????WTF

MeeT KurTinZ
10-12-2011, 02:27 AM
Ok so it seems I must have deleted my FM3 save a long time ago.
Don't know how or why but its gone. Thats why i didnt get prompted to import after the first Ferrari race. So I plan to borrow a copy of FM3 tomorrow from someone, I will create a stupid vinyl or whatever, and somehow hopeful import it to FM4. This brings up the question though:

I didnt get very far in FM4. Will I be able to import manually from where I'm at or do I have to start the whole damn game over to get the import prompt at the end of Ferrari race.

I want to keep playing tonight but theres no point if im just gonna have to erase and start over tomorrow....

:confused::confused::confused:

AA x driv3r
10-12-2011, 02:30 AM
Ok so it seems I must have deleted my FM3 save a long time ago.
Don't know how or why but its gone. Thats why i didnt get prompted to import after the first Ferrari race. So I plan to borrow a copy of FM3 tomorrow from someone, I will create a stupid vinyl or whatever, and somehow hopeful import it to FM4. This brings up the question though:

I didnt get very far in FM4. Will I be able to import manually from where I'm at or do I have to start the whole damn game over to get the import prompt at the end of Ferrari race.

I want to keep playing tonight but theres no point if im just gonna have to erase and start over tomorrow....

:confused::confused::confused:

Sorry, but the only way to import FM3 stuff into FM4 is to say yes to the prompt after the Ferrari race. So, you're gonna need to restate your whole career.

MeeT KurTinZ
10-12-2011, 02:34 AM
Sorry, but the only way to import FM3 stuff into FM4 is to say yes to the prompt after the Ferrari race. So, you're gonna need to restate your whole career.

OK.....thats not a big deal I guess. I only did the first 5 career races.

I just have to figure out if i can simply make a vinyl in FM3 and will it let me import it. I'm not gonna sit and play thru FM3 again....

AA x driv3r
10-12-2011, 02:38 AM
OK.....thats not a big deal I guess. I only did the first 5 career races.

I just have to figure out if i can simply make a vinyl in FM3 and will it let me import it. I'm not gonna sit and play thru FM3 again....

Just reach Driver level 1 in FM3 and you will be fine.

TwistedFate
10-12-2011, 03:58 AM
Copy FM4 save game to new location, start new career, get achievement, copy FM4 save game back, resume career.

MeeT KurTinZ
10-12-2011, 05:48 AM
Copy FM4 save game to new location, start new career, get achievement, copy FM4 save game back, resume career.

True.....didnt think of that......thx