PDA

View Full Version : Family Account

Durdens Wrath
10-12-2011, 03:41 AM
My brother has an Xbox Live gold account, can he use the game, and it not screw up any gifts that I have coming from Turn 10?

I know this sounds like a dumb question, but he's going to end up playing it first, and I don't want him getting all my LCE stuff, because I'm not ready to import from F3 (unless you can import multiple times once you get higher in F3)

Fullmetalx07
10-12-2011, 03:46 AM
as long as he doesn't use any of the codes from the LCE, then you will be fine. not sure about if you can import multiple profiles.

Durdens Wrath
10-12-2011, 04:00 AM
as long as he doesn't use any of the codes from the LCE, then you will be fine. not sure about if you can import multiple profiles.
So if I've already entered the codes for my account, will he get to use them too?

Fullmetalx07
10-12-2011, 04:02 AM
So if I've already entered the codes for my account, will he get to use them too?

codes are good for 1 account, unless you are sharing an account.

Riskbreaker Kyo
10-12-2011, 11:25 AM
If you're playing on the same console, then he'll have access to all of your DLC on that console that you initiated the download to. I'm not exactly sure how it works with family accounts though.

Durdens Wrath
10-12-2011, 12:17 PM
If you're playing on the same console, then he'll have access to all of your DLC on that console that you initiated the download to. I'm not exactly sure how it works with family accounts though.

I'm fine
with that so long as I still get my cars.