PDA

View Full Version : Online not Working Correctly?

DPayne
10-12-2011, 05:23 AM
Well today me and my brother were both in a lobby numerous times, and when we searched for Circuit Races (S-class) we couldn't find ANYONE. It kept putting us in games with just us 2. When we tried searching just by quick match we also kept getting put in games by ourselves. I think we found a total of like 5 or 6 people in our lobbies after searching for a cumulative time of around 3 hours throughout the day. Is it our connection, the servers, or does no one really have the game or play online yet?

SanduskySerpents
10-12-2011, 05:33 AM
I found if my connection is lagging then it wont put me in games with people....

poppy
10-12-2011, 08:54 AM
I found if my connection is lagging then it wont put me in games with people....
:drunk
The unfortunate and difficult part of dealing with connection issues in Forza Motorsport 4 is the vast array of options available. These options span the entire connectivity spectrum, from your ISP, all the way to how the Xbox itself is connected.

If you are having connection issues in Forza Motorsport 4, where do you start? The first step is to test your Xbox Live connection, Do the following:

On your Xbox 360 console, go to My Xbox and select System Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select the type of connection you want to test:
[list]* Test Xbox LIVE Connection

The system will perform the test, and you will hopefully get a screen that looks like the following if it doesn't find any issues

If the test runs and you get this screen, you have your NAT settings working properly and in MOST cases, you are ready to go. There are other conditions where you can get a positive result from this test where you will continue to have issues with connecting to public lobbies or certain friends. This will be covered later.

http://game.downloadatoz.com/tutorial,28312,how-to-fix-forza-motorsport-4-disconnect-to-multiplayer-race-mode-issue-on-xbox-360.html