PDA

View Full Version : Reset my profile

Ja6De7
07-26-2007, 01:15 PM
I want to get the last achievement (Goalgetter, with an average of 4 goals per match). I'm told to reset my profile to do it. And I want to do this, but I just can't do it! How do I delete my profile (so it says that I have 0 played matches)? I can create a new profile, when I sign in with another gamertag, but I don't want the gamerpoints on that one. Can anyone help me? I hope so!

Seddo
07-29-2007, 03:34 PM
Whilst on the dashboard keep going right until you come to a memory setting, then in there just click on your FIFA details and just delete you profiles and save games from their. Then when you start a game if will tell you to creat a new profile and then you will start from scratch.

AzC
10-27-2008, 04:44 AM
but does the acchvement for that game still stay with you like on ur gamertag ??? if it does i am doin=g it lol

allisd00m
01-16-2009, 12:53 AM
why do you need to delete your profile to do it?

Kenn1h
01-20-2009, 01:30 PM
For some reason there is something wrong with this achievement. I have played to get this several times knowing exactly how many goal I had scored. I both did it with an exact score of 200 goals over 50 games and 200+ over 50 games still I didn't get it. I have read somewhere that you have to have 4 goals per match you have played in single player (because EA screwed up). So if you have played like 400 games and have 1000 goals, and some of them are in multiplayer mode but you can't keep a track on how many, its just easier to start over, since you would have to score around 800 goals during the next 50 matches. Maybe more maybe less, dependent on how many was done in multiplayer. But still you would have to score 4+ goals pr match you have played.
If you start over and go directly for this achievement then it shouldn't be a problem, although I haven't done it my self since I got so mad at the game because of this!