PDA

View Full Version : Tuning

KAPiNG
10-12-2011, 08:38 PM
Hello guys, I was wondering if anyone knows sites or would like to post there custom tuning on there cars. I would love some Wheelie Drag tunes for old muscle cars like mustang and chargers.
Also for racing with muscle cars, does any one know how to make those cars stick on the road without spinning all time? I race simulation because I love it but those muscle cars just spin!! I tryed from big tryed to lower suspension but still its insane.
Anyone?

Demolition D
10-12-2011, 08:41 PM
Aren't we able to Buy set ups in the store?

KAPiNG
10-12-2011, 08:49 PM
Aren't we able to Buy set ups in the store?

Yeah but there are thousands of them, I dont feel like scrolling the screen for 30 minutes LOL..
Just wanted all of you to share there tuning wheter its drag,wheelie,racing ect..

esckalayd
10-12-2011, 09:23 PM
Hello guys, I was wondering if anyone knows sites or would like to post there custom tuning on there cars. I would love some Wheelie Drag tunes for old muscle cars like mustang and chargers.
Also for racing with muscle cars, does any one know how to make those cars stick on the road without spinning all time? I race simulation because I love it but those muscle cars just spin!! I tryed from big tryed to lower suspension but still its insane.
Anyone?

These cars handle so poorly because of weight transfer/droop. You need to take this away from the front by transferring more weight to the rear to keep the rear end planted. You need to stiffen up the front end which will take away from the front tires causing oversteer. On the reverse side, you can loosen up the rear end as well which will give the rear a little more traction. There is so much suspension travel in those cars you need to lower a little to reduce dampening. Shoot me a friend request if you want more specific ideas/tunes :uzi:

MC B0B x360a
10-12-2011, 09:54 PM
I used to drive for a guy who tunes cars. I think his GT was JeffKill and he had a webpage with his setups. He would do a tune and then let me and some other guys like plotzy test the cars. I got one his cars to a top 5 time on forza 2 and several other tracks had top 20 times. His tunes were really consistent and easy to drive. He is still on my friends list but I havent driven seriously in forza for a while.