PDA

View Full Version : Official Bitching Thread!

Boostme
10-12-2011, 10:27 PM
I hate this game so much. Im so glad I sold this POS for 50 bucks on craiglist. Online is broke. Association Online is broke. My player is the same thing. No jumpshot feedback in player matches or rank matches. RAIL. I really regret buying this game after a week with it. I thought i could get used to it but i really cant. Offline play is so buggy and with no nba season in the future, theres little reason i should play this game

-Rant over

HugTheBear
10-12-2011, 11:08 PM
My game keeps freezing at the My Player loading screen after winning a Championship. Replayed it 4 times. Gonna try a 5th time and give up. Blocks are hard to get for some of the achievements also.

J-NaDa
10-13-2011, 01:23 AM
Yeah..... this game is bitching!

ATCS
10-13-2011, 02:07 AM
What pisses me off is not being able to unlock the Team Up achievement. Other than that it seems fine. Well...the online lag sucks, too.

bigboiblue
10-13-2011, 04:37 PM
yea this game sucks just did the 3 and 5 game win streak achievement n nothing happened. wtf!!! really mad i started playing this game prolly the last 2k basketball game i will ever play again

nelics
10-13-2011, 10:44 PM
Lmao, I just dont get why people hate this game. I love it to death... NBA 2k!!

aussiegamer
10-14-2011, 01:25 PM
Fuck this game. How the hell did they manage to make it WORSE? NBA 2k11 was AMAZING, and they made this terrible shitfuck of a game?

- Online is BROKE. I can't play a game. Legit.
- MyPlayer, my character is legit a SLOW FUCK. Run into people and stop completely? Grow some balls and run the fuck THROUGH them.
- Gameplay has lost it's shit.

I'm refunding this piece a crap.

JJWeaponX
10-15-2011, 03:11 PM
My game keeps freezing at the My Player loading screen after winning a Championship. Replayed it 4 times. Gonna try a 5th time and give up. Blocks are hard to get for some of the achievements also.

Exact same thing is happening to me..Along with the glitched up all-star achievement and winning streaks online. WTF

Sarcastro
10-16-2011, 02:13 PM
All your points are valid, Boostme. I've thought about selling this, but I'm holding out for a patch.

Sarcastro
10-16-2011, 05:24 PM
I have to strike my last post from the record. After playing it today and having Bill Cartwright (a center who can't shoot from 5 feet) nail two spin around three pointers on me, I'm F'ing done! So much for realism! :uzi:

Pollux42
10-17-2011, 09:28 PM
3 wins in a row...I come back to my lobby and nothing. No really, nothing! It said I was 0-0. Great servers...great.

Jamage007
10-18-2011, 04:51 AM
I absolutly love this game and think everyone should buy it but right now I am SO ANGRY.

Was playing for NY and loving it and then they traded Carmelo Anthony for crap and we lost 4 games in a row so I asked to be traded to Miami (my Fav team).

Get to Miami, play about 6 games and winning by around 20 every game and I got player of the month and am leading in scoring. They fkn trade Bosch WTFF for Paul Peirce who is amazing but just bench warms on Miami so his talent is wasted here.
CBF playing my player mode if this crap keeps happening. Isnt Bosch under contract anyway?
YES I AM MAD

X V i 12 u S 2
10-23-2011, 01:58 AM
I'm just having trouble with the stupid grading system this year in 2K12 thats about it, other then that I love it

rg3916
11-13-2011, 10:18 AM

turn auto save off

X V i 12 u S 2
11-14-2011, 03:06 PM
Another problem with this game is the penetration, like I can't get to the hole as easy as it should be, when you use about everything possible to try it just gets stupid when you still can't...