PDA

View Full Version : I'm on the fence...

Cooljoe
10-13-2011, 03:31 AM
Hello fellow gamers,

I'm on the fence... Should I wait for a price drop or buy this game in full right now? I'm enjoying forza 2 right now as a warmup for this, but don't know if I want to shell out 60$. So, my main question is, does it have good replay value, and does it take long to get the 1000? 60 plus hours? I hope it does. Thx.:):)

KAPiNG
10-13-2011, 03:42 AM
Well I love forza 4. Its just insane, try a old boss mustang and then just put a big cam in the motor and go try it. it lopes its crazy all the sounds ect.

MxPx
10-13-2011, 03:43 AM
Forza 4 is awesome. But FYI, you won't be able to 1000gs it without having played Forza 3, nor without having a Kinect.

60 hours? Please. At least double that. And if you take your time, play it thoroughly, you're looking at something closer to 300 hours.

mgorsi
10-13-2011, 05:09 AM
bro, do urself a favor, and go pick up the game, its the best sim racing game i have ever played, already finished season 4, but to get full 1000g's, it will easily take over 100 hours, especially if u get to customizing your rides.

My sim experience-

Forza 3
GT 5
Shift
Shift 2

Forza 4 is the greatest of em all.

softerxsin495
10-13-2011, 05:18 AM
Forza 4 is awesome. But FYI, you won't be able to 1000gs it without having played Forza 3, nor without having a Kinect.

60 hours? Please. At least double that. And if you take your time, play it thoroughly, you're looking at something closer to 300 hours.

^^ yeah, I read in multiple places that there is about 300hrs of gameplay. And that there is one kinect achievement for 5g, and I know there are some for Forza 3.

And you could always pick up the game and try it out, and if you don't like it just return it :) I'm sure it's great though, I've heard fantastic things. I haven't bought it yet myself, only because I had 3 pre-orders already in place, and money is tight. Even getting the three games I plan to get is cutting it close. But Forza 3 was fantastic, I can only imagine Forza 4 is just as wonderful as they all say it is!

IEvil IMonkey
10-13-2011, 10:49 AM
Why not try the demo??

You can try a few cars and track variations for racing and some rivals events (which is a great added feature)

I know you cant try the career or autovista but it all adds up to the perfect package =)

JetCityCobra
10-13-2011, 10:51 AM
Definitely buy the game new and support the developers!

You won't regret it. :)

Cooljoe
10-15-2011, 12:09 AM
Thanks you guys :) made the right decision to pick this baby up! It is truly awesome. My dad loves it because he's a former race car driver. He actually worked for Koenigsegg. It's just games cost sooooo much money these days, it was good to hear some opinions from fellow gamers.