Achievement/Challenge Trading Thread & FAQ

DEG23

Thought it best to make this before the forum becomes filled with doubled threads.

Post here for any achievements you need someone to help out with & also for anyone looking to boost/trade the in game challanges for Badges and Titles.

Also post if you are having troubles or have found a solution to the 'Perfect' achievements; Drift, Turn, Speed, Pass & Draft

Already started threads:

Looking for the Entrepreneur Achievement

Want to join the x360a car club

Photo Thread (post your pics)

Offical livery/design request thread

I'll update this as we go, let me know if anything should be added/removed

I need 1 person to download my companion cube vinyl group (its actually kinda cool, I have the exact same one on my real car)

titled Companion Cube by TheGovNa, I'll gladly buy someone else's vinyl group (even if its just a plain white square) to pay the achievement forward

I also need help with this one.

I have both cars required to get is so msg me if you want to help out.

At the moment i dont have a mic.

Just a heads up...you can do this yourself. Just set up a private online game for 12 players and fill it with 11 AI. Then just change one of the AI's cars to the Ferrari, set it for one lap and you're done.

need someone to help with legendary battle. msg me. thx

Can be done in Free play... Just start a race on the track of your choice and choose the GT 40 mark II at least 1 AI will be in the 330 P4, then just beat them... Will be easy since the GT40 was nicknamed the Ferrari killer for a reason!

You'll get no one helping you with that attitude.

Just tell me what you need doing and I'll do it :p

There's a set of Badges and Titles you get for earning money via the Storefront. The highest one requires 100.000 creds worth of profit.If you're not an artistic genius, the obvious way to get those would be for two chaps to work together - both putting up 2 items at 50K up on their storefront (I THINK 50K is the max you can price something), and buying each other out. Neither lose anything, both gain 3 badges and titles. Still a bit more complex than just getting the Entrepeneur-cheevo, though, so I don't think the chaps in that thread would appreciate if I interrupted, is all.

I'm sorry if I came across as insulting, but you really shouldn't have told me to go somewhere else when you didn't actually know what I was talking about. :p