PDA

View Full Version : Tortuga: Need help with last 2 mini kits

NataSS Inc
10-13-2011, 07:15 AM
On the docks at the very beginning you can get 2 indicators for minikits to the left of the docks. If you swin over to the fence you can se another beach there, BUT HOW DO YOU GET TO IT?

I have run through the level 4 times now and cant figure it out. I am sure I am missing something VERY basic. But can someone throw me a bone on this one please. Its driving me nuts!

NataSS Inc
10-13-2011, 07:22 AM
And of course 30 seconds later i figure it out. Use the boat to the right (have to have strong man), release the boat and paddle over there.

sometimes, the simplest things go unnoticed in the gaming world.

NataSS Inc
10-13-2011, 07:27 AM
OR rather than taking the boat, use one of the characters that can go through the "green stuff". There is an entry point right where the boat leave the building at the back by the purple stud.

essentre
02-24-2012, 05:35 PM
I'm having a problem where I can't light the fireworks that are near the pigs where you find Mr. Gibbs. There is no option or indicator for me to light them. I've done the first 2/3 but this final one will not work.

Is there something special I should be doing or is this just glitched? I'll give it another try later and see.

secondfavorite
03-07-2012, 03:25 PM
no, there is really nothing special to it. you obviously got the other 2 but you do have to light them off w/a torch as well. but my kids and I have played through the game 3 times total know and haven't had issues. hit me up if you are still having problems