PDA

View Full Version : Co-op achievements?

Trauma2DaSkull
07-26-2007, 05:30 PM
What would be a good game for online co-op achievements, other than GoW?

Tremlos
07-26-2007, 07:05 PM
Well Crackdown has those time trail missions. I hear that Army of Two whenever it comes out will be good.

twotonkoala
07-26-2007, 07:40 PM
Crackdown, RS:V has some online co-op that's fun, Marvel Ultimate Alliance can be played all co-op.........and that's all I can think of right now. I'll let you know when I remember more. Try also searching for an old thread called co-op games, I made it a long time ago and it has some other suggestions in it.

x McGrim x
07-26-2007, 09:14 PM
I actually enjoyed playing through Kameo with a friend, although it is VERY short, and you only get several achievements, the rest are worth 0 points. As stated above, Crackdown and RS:V are great co-op games. Are you looking for split-screen or online co-op?

DeW222
07-26-2007, 10:18 PM
I think a better question to ask than what games should have had co-op achievements (since so few games seem to have co-op gameplay imo) is what games could of had a co-op game mode and missed out by not putting one in. Two games that really stick out in my mind that missed this was Hitman: Blood Money (a team hit would open so many doors to level complexity it makes me shiver) and Call of Duty.

Trauma2DaSkull
07-27-2007, 02:08 AM
online co-op, with a friend from out-of-state.

VaRIABLE SoUL
07-27-2007, 07:14 AM
R6:Vegas ia a lot of fun on co-op, you get to tackle the story and the T-hunt missions. Aegis wings is fun too, plus it's free so that's always cool :)