PDA

View Full Version : Tips for helping prevent game freezing

queeg
10-13-2011, 03:28 PM
This game has only really frozen on me at the end of missions (when saving) or when saving, and today I'm having another go at getting the skirmish achievements and may even go for some of the multiplayer.

Anyway my point is that it seems if you zoom right out before you win a battle, (haven't tried it with saving mid-game yet) it doesn't freeze.
I've actually been able to play several games in a row without it freezing.

briantellectual
12-11-2011, 07:20 PM
That's a good tip, I'll give that a try and see if it works. I know the game hasn't frozen as much on me since I installed it to my HD. I still have the issues while saving and winning though.

briantellectual
12-13-2011, 08:05 PM
Still having the same freezing issues even if I zoom out. Was worth a shot though.

Axonn
03-07-2012, 11:49 PM
Well it really helps when u really actually installed it on ure Xbox 360. It'll still be laggy in a way though, but it'll make it a heck of a lot better. Like what queeg said, I actually tried it and it actually worked perfectly fine 4 me. But it also depends on ure CD if its scratched or not. Like my CD is ok but just have a few minor scratches on it. But it works a-ok.

MaseJ
04-09-2012, 05:17 AM
I brought this game a long time ago before I found out about the freezing issues then stored it away. I just found it again & just about finished SC2 and with your tip will give this a go. SC2 was surprisingly easy & I loved TA so hopefully this will be just as good.

Axonn
04-10-2012, 01:02 AM
I brought this game a long time ago before I found out about the freezing issues then stored it away. I just found it again & just about finished SC2 and with your tip will give this a go. SC2 was surprisingly easy & I loved TA so hopefully this will be just as good.

Well the best 2 not make it freeze a hell of a lot is by Installing it on2 ure X360. So I did that and works perfectly but not that really perfectly but as in -scuffs- better than without installing it, but it will have some freezes in it some times like I mean as in it will kinda b hard 2 control ure cursor around the map like u can tell that its like laggy in a way, but when u uninstall it, its so terrible that u can't even stand it 1 bit, so I figured out is by installing it on my X360 so that I know that it was gonna be better. But the Install is like about around 3.3 GB's of storage. "Some where around there though, its 3.somethin but not positive if its a 3 or a 5 either one of those two though"