PDA

View Full Version : Romancing Tallis?

gavdude
10-13-2011, 05:00 PM
Anyone know if it can be done? I've played the DLC with 2 different characters but I already romanced someone else in both and just curious what the ending is like if your single. Do you have to be male?

Ethereal235
10-13-2011, 05:45 PM
I played as a female mage. I just chose the option with a heart icon every time. I got a kiss, but that was it. Didn't really expect anything, was just kind of curious about how that'd work out.

Reggiez
10-13-2011, 08:05 PM
Just as Ethereal235 I just played through this as a female mage. Having picked all of the options with a heart I also got a kiss in the end. I guess they had to do something like that because Tallis then leaves.

I don't know if there would have been a different ending if the character you are playing would have been single.

On a side note I really liked most of this DLC. The dungeon part with the different colours did feel a bit awkward though. I wish they would have replaced that with different keys or something a little more normal. Other then that I thoroughly enjoyed myself playing through this. :)

Askeroth
10-13-2011, 08:32 PM
I played through as a male mage, single, and I flirted with her every time. I also just got a kiss, but Varric said in the closing comments that maybe I helped her out because she was pretty. Does he say that regardless of if you flirt or not?

I was hoping that the "Thoughts On Tallis" journal entry you find upstairs after the quest would have mentioned the relationship, but it didn't. Also, despite the fact that my Hawke as as pro-qunari as possible, and liked Tallis as much as possible, that journal entry sounded rather negative. Disappointing, since it was "written" by Hawke. I would never have made my Hawke tell people about the Qunari agents, but it seems he did it anyway.

shinobigarth
10-15-2011, 07:04 PM
i only got a kiss too. good thing my old lady (Merrill) wasnt along for the trip. :P

ReverendSID
10-16-2011, 07:23 PM
Varric said in the closing comments that maybe I helped her out because she was pretty. Does he say that regardless of if you flirt or not?
Yes he does. I never flirted with her once and he said it.

xplanetpiscesx
10-17-2011, 09:29 PM
I chose the heart option every time but never got a kiss. I had already romanced Isabella (who was in my party) and at the end of the DLC Tallis told her something like she was a lucky girl or something along those lines. No discussion about open relationships, etc.

newbsicle
07-11-2012, 10:28 PM
I was in a relationship with Merrill so I never got to kiss her. I did flirt with her the whole time, but when the end came Tallis said something like, 'I'm jealous of you' to Merill to which she replied, 'Oh, don't be! Well, maybe just a little.'

I thought I would throw that in there in case you guys wanted to make out with Tallis. :p

JayneCobb
01-14-2013, 09:19 AM
I wonder if they got Felicia Day to do the motion capture for the kissing...