PDA

View Full Version : Is there an easy difficulty in the us version?

Cooljoe
10-14-2011, 12:18 AM
Hi all, I can't seem to find it. Is normal as low as it goes? Thanks.

GaussianMist
10-14-2011, 12:23 AM
There is no 'Easy' difficulty in the US version.

antwon707
10-14-2011, 12:38 AM
is it true that the special costume gives you 30% damage resistance? and if you have the tactical vest it adds 30 more percent?

Someone else tried to tell me that the zoot suit gives you 60% damage resistence by itself, and adding the tactical vest gives you 30 more giving you 90 all together? just wondering.

Flik Nightshade
10-14-2011, 12:45 AM
I highly doubt it. I've worn the suit all the way through professional and most attacks have still been 3 hit kills at best. By the end of the game everything is, if not a one hit, then two hit kill.

Gor1lla
10-14-2011, 11:01 AM
According to the RE wiki the outfit reduces the damage taken by 60%. Never noticed that though. It also says that you take a small amount of damage, if you catch Ashley (when she jumps down), can someone confirm this?

I am near the end of my pro run and have lots of healing items left (even ~7 first aid sprays o_O), so it shouldnt be a problem with the outfit

Flik Nightshade
10-14-2011, 07:44 PM
According to the RE wiki the outfit reduces the damage taken by 60%. Never noticed that though. It also says that you take a small amount of damage, if you catch Ashley (when she jumps down), can someone confirm this?

Now this one I can actually confirm. I noticed when he caught her he had a brand new animation where he dropped to one knee and rubbed his back right afterwards as if it hurt him. And sure enough, he took a spot of damage. The amount is miniscule, less than a snake bite, I know that much. But it does happen.