PDA

View Full Version : Unicorn Hunter Achievement is possible

SatNiteEduardo
10-14-2011, 03:36 AM
Look at this list

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/photos/community/images/4772807/original.aspx

I got a glitched FM3 save a while ago so started again about 6 weeks ago. I did a bare minimum level 50 run with no dlc or unicron or gift cars in my save.

Yesterday I bought the top 3 and bottom 3 cars from this list in FM3 and then started FM4. When it imported the save I got the Unicorn Hunter achievement.

I do not know if all of the cars above (secret is Delorean) will unlock the achievement but you can try with a fresh start in FM4 on a USB to test it out. All I can say is I bought the top 3 and bottom 3 and it worked.

SuperSkyline89
10-14-2011, 03:48 AM
The Superleggera and Scuderia are unicorns so I don't know what this really proves. If you bought the first 3 and last 3 you bought 2 unicorns.

SatNiteEduardo
10-14-2011, 04:26 AM
I bought them in game not from auction house and I did it yesterday. What I am trying to prove is that you can buy cars in FM3 from the car dealer and get the achievement. Everyone is stressing because they did not have any unicorns in FM3 and they think the achievement is not possible now as a result without saving up tons of credits.

Maybe I bought a normal version of those cars. Maybe dlc allowed me to get them. I ended up with the Ultimate Edition of FM3 so I had all the dlc so I do not know that makes a difference.

Also I can not take credit for this list but I do not know its original source so have not credited anyone.

All I can say is that it is not too late to fix an FM3 save so this achievement pops just by buying cars from the car dealer in game and then importing a save into FM4.

NomoreNiceGuy
10-14-2011, 05:48 AM
Wait, so if i buy the superleggera in FM3, and take it over to FM4, i get the unicorn cheevo?

AWESOME!

SatNiteEduardo
10-14-2011, 06:05 AM
I do not know which of my purchases got me the cheevo. I will check in fm 4 to see which cars its calling unicorns assuming it will tell me.

red_hammer
10-14-2011, 09:10 AM
Skyline already answered your Q...
The 430 Scuderia and the Gallardo Superleggera are the unicorns that unlocked your cheivo.
And this has already been discussed quite widely. :)

Tendoman77
10-14-2011, 10:22 AM
Never had these 2 cars in FM3 yet I still got the cheevo once my save file got imported.

Hawaiian
10-14-2011, 10:32 AM
You don't need the Superleggera in your FM3 garage. Being a VIP in Forza 3 will unlock the Superleggera and 2 other cars in Forza 4.