PDA

View Full Version : New Game Plus? Chapter Select?

daishichi
10-14-2011, 04:38 AM
Can anyone confirm that the Hard replay will allow you to keep all your upgrades?

I'll find this out for myself shortly, but here's my main question:

If I replay chapters individually with Hard difficulty on, out of order from Chapter Select, will that count? That was pretty much how Shattered Dimensions worked. I would like to go after the Golden Spiders I missed first.

Prelude2disastr
10-16-2011, 12:06 PM
Can anyone confirm that the Hard replay will allow you to keep all your upgrades?

I'll find this out for myself shortly, but here's my main question:

If I replay chapters individually with Hard difficulty on, out of order from Chapter Select, will that count? That was pretty much how Shattered Dimensions worked. I would like to go after the Golden Spiders I missed first.
Yup, confirmed. You can also do the chapters in any order you so wish. I'd heard that even post-patch people had been experiencing issues on the final CEO battle so I did that first. Am now working my way through. There's no dis/advantages to doing it either way.

Rapture639
10-16-2011, 06:17 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Beating the game on hard mode is the only achievement I have left for this game and I also wanted to know if I could go through the game with my fully upgraded Spider-Man's (Spider-Men?) and just breeze though it in a couple hours.

Good game, but definitely not as great as Shattered Dimensions or even Web of Shadows. I hope that the next Spider-Man game (which I presume will be the movie tie-in game) will be set in an open world again.