PDA

View Full Version : Storefront Broken?

Lewi
10-14-2011, 09:00 AM
I'm new to forza and I've been trying to get onto the storefront for inspiration when tuning my car and it's appearance but I haven't been able to get on it when going to 'buy tuning' etc. is this a common problem for you guys?

also a quick question: do you guys tune your car before every race. I've just been using stock cars or letting forza tune it for me. does that system always give optimum parts in that paeticular class or are there parts that I can buy to make the car better

esckalayd
10-14-2011, 11:46 AM
I'm new to forza and I've been trying to get onto the storefront for inspiration when tuning my car and it's appearance but I haven't been able to get on it when going to 'buy tuning' etc. is this a common problem for you guys?

also a quick question: do you guys tune your car before every race. I've just been using stock cars or letting forza tune it for me. does that system always give optimum parts in that paeticular class or are there parts that I can buy to make the car better

I haven't seen any issues with the storefront like that yet. Regarding tuning, the quick and easy way to upgrade is by letting forza do it for you but i found you get get better performance if you optimize your upgrades. For most tracks i can use the same tune but some big open track i might gear up or down accordingly. Once you find a setup that works for you and your driving style, shouldn't have to change it track to track