PDA

View Full Version : Banned

hellquib
10-14-2011, 02:03 PM
So it is the birthday today and figured since I had the day off work I would play Forza all day. Can you guess the birthday present I got from Turn Ten??????
BANNED
Turn Ten feels my gamer tag is offensive. Has this happened to anyone else?
:confused: Turn Ten

F Zer0 X
10-14-2011, 02:18 PM
You sure they banned you because of your "offensive" GT?
They usually ban people for modding the cash to ridiculous amounts and whoring the auction house.
Also if you were banned on F3 i'm pretty sure you get instantly banned on F4 from the auction house...

hellquib
10-14-2011, 02:31 PM
This is what I got in the message center this morning….
“Your gamertag has been banned from this feature. For more information about XboxLIVE’s terms and services agreement, please visit ForzaMotorsport.net.”
Nowhere in the message does it give a real reason of the ban, what feature.
I guess Turn Ten uses the same church goers as they did to spin Beatles records backwards to (bad word).

RYARNI
10-14-2011, 02:33 PM
You got a message saying they have banned you, or are you just guessing its Turn 10?

madmankevin
10-14-2011, 02:34 PM
This is what I got in the message center this morning….
“Your gamertag has been banned from this feature. For more information about XboxLIVE’s terms and services agreement, please visit ForzaMotorsport.net.”
Nowhere in the message does it give a real reason of the ban, what feature.
I guess Turn Ten uses the same church goers as they did to spin Beatles records backwards to (bad word).

That means "you" were banned. It had nothing to do with your tag. Did you exploit the money glitch? Cheat? Post offensive items on the storefront?

How long is your ban for?

hellquib
10-14-2011, 02:41 PM
I did the other day have a vinyl on the store front that was under review, would they have banned me for that.
It was the shocker?
For the message it was marked from Turn Ten…

Sorry, the ban is for a week... But still a pain in the back side.

SuperSkyline89
10-14-2011, 02:42 PM
What was the vinyl a picture of?

Crazy BigGaz
10-14-2011, 02:45 PM
Maybe you can email Turn 10 and ask why.
The email address is: forzafb@microsoft.com

Aiden 514
10-14-2011, 02:52 PM
What was the vinyl a picture of?

He said the shocker which is 2 for the pink 1 for the stink if you catch my drift...

Crepsik
10-14-2011, 03:06 PM
Any vinyl that can be deemed offensive may get you banned. This is why I avoid vinyls with pot leaves or chicks in bikinis on hoods

hellquib
10-14-2011, 03:25 PM
Well an email has been sent (thanks for the addy), here is hoping they can be more specific about the ban. I will let everyone know when I receive their reply.

Rza2002
10-14-2011, 03:53 PM
Well an email has been sent (thanks for the addy), here is hoping they can be more specific about the ban. I will let everyone know when I receive their reply.

wouldnt hold your breath, i e-mailed them yesterday since i didnt even get a message, just got "this feature is temporarily unavailable" and so far i'm just being ignored :mad:

madmankevin
10-14-2011, 05:03 PM
I did the other day have a vinyl on the store front that was under review, would they have banned me for that.
It was the shocker?
For the message it was marked from Turn Ten…

Yup. That's it.

Maybe you can email Turn 10 and ask why.
The email address is: forzafb@microsoft.com

They will never, ever respond to you. Don't try pm'ing somebody on the game staff either. You won't get any response there either.

With all of this, I'm throwing out my "trust me, I know from experience" card. They are brutal with their bannings and will never ever talk to you about them.

NUFC_Matty
10-14-2011, 07:15 PM
Don't want to be harsh but if you put something which is against their 'terms and conditions' then you are going to get punished. You must have known their would have been a chance in something like this happening.

Again not being harsh but as the saying goes 'You've made your bed now you have to lie in it'

But at least its only for a week and you should just be able to play offline? right?

Ricey-BFD
10-15-2011, 11:29 AM
What are u actually banned from? All the online features?