PDA

View Full Version : Textures not loading?

Lordvader178
10-14-2011, 02:28 PM
I just had a small (sever, actually) problem with the game.

Basically, I exited the Securitron De-Whatever station from the southern entrance. I was in a picnix area, however there was a huge, kind of see through rock wall that followed me everywhere (kind of like DOOM's sky), and huge red diamonds with white exclamation marks in them. I decided to go back inside, but it was just a huge grey area and the only thing I could see were corpses of robots I killed.

The fast travel map was entirely pink but I decided to fast travel to somewhere random, and when I got there I was attacked by 3 of the aforementioned excalmation marks, and there was nothing in sight, it was just a huge empty void with a floor. Soon after that. my game made a loud buzzing sound, and my xbox shut down.

Has anyone else experienced anything even remotely like this? I'm sick of finding these type of things in NV. It's a great game with VERY SEVERE flaws.

JAW LV
10-14-2011, 03:35 PM
Ya the game gets buggy for me every once in a while. Usually when it starts acting up I find that clearing my cache fixes most issues; as a habit I clear out the cache every 3 days or so.