PDA

View Full Version : Beware the wrath of Woo

Fug the Pug
10-14-2011, 06:09 PM
I was playing around in the palisades mall in sandbox and I encountered another survivor. It was Sgt. Woo from the end of the game except something was different. He was glitched and was able to move super fast. Like he turned into the freaking flash.

I wanted to know if anyone else has encountered this glitch.

Dangerline
10-14-2011, 06:11 PM
Not had that but i had that magician (forgot his name) with the swords, one hit killed me :( full health to zero in one hit

HiTechKoolAid
10-14-2011, 06:27 PM
Yeah, Woo is on Quick Step.

Dembko
10-14-2011, 06:53 PM
Had this as well... He still swings at regular speed he just runs superfast

Fug the Pug
10-15-2011, 05:23 AM
Yeah, Woo is on Quick Step.

I didn't think of that. It's still pretty bullshit. Not as bad as randy chasing me down the strip for a kill. Gragh I hate those stupid Psychopaths.

Thank you. And Roger's double slash is extremely damaging if you're stunned by Reed's rockets. You can do the same to him though if he gets stunned (though not quite so drastic). If you're having a hard time with the magicians go back to palisades and grab all the snipers and shotguns from the gun store upstairs. Then just snipe them both to death from the octopus tentacles on the ceiling. If one of them is still up when you run out of sniper just jump down and blast 'em with the shotguns.