PDA

View Full Version : Not loving pes2012

jensv
10-14-2011, 06:24 PM
Playing since Pes6 for the xbox 360 all of the Pes games, but this one is playing awfull. I do believe that they have done good work for aproving PES this year but it plays like shit. The passes are bad, the players aren't walking free, sprinting is slow, of you shoot you don't have a good feeling about it. It is all so soft and slow!
I hope i am getting used of playing this game because i don't want to sell it and buy fifa xD
If you play with Barcelona it is playing ok, but when you play with a lower club it is so unbelievable hard.
And clubBoss is really boring!

Am i the only one??:(

Daytripper
10-15-2011, 02:26 AM
played about 8-10 hours worth, honestly? i thought the demo on marketplace was better, it felt free and just...better. i'm getting tired of konami/pes and football games in general.

how do you get to be a club boss? i couldnt find the option to do it.

luuwat
10-15-2011, 04:58 AM
this one isnt so good, i bought it today and actually felt i wasted my money,

this one is BETTER then pro 09 but still plays horribly,

PES 06 AND 10 are still very good.

chrisk62
10-15-2011, 02:01 PM
played about 8-10 hours worth, honestly? i thought the demo on marketplace was better, it felt free and just...better. i'm getting tired of konami/pes and football games in general.

how do you get to be a club boss? i couldnt find the option to do it.

You unlock Club Boss mode by going to EXTRA CONTENT then buying it with Gamer Points in the MODE EXPANSION KITS, it's only 100GP i think. But just as 'jensv' said, the Club Boss mode is sooooooo boring. Overall, i still have not decided if i like this year's Pro Evo, it seems to have improved in some areas but become worse in others :confused:. In my opinion PES 3 was the best from about 2003. :p

B1RCH0 47
10-17-2011, 01:03 AM
After the first hour or so I absolutely hated it but now Iv got used to it I'm loving it.:) Not really liking club boss much though.

Harry Rasing
10-17-2011, 10:08 AM
Playing this game with some friends is a lot of fun for sure!
But still the game feels unfinished and absolutely not polished!
And I simply miss some good soccer-atmosphere in this game...

Overall the gameplay is good, but still a lot of buggy things happen on the pitch: Strange passes, goalkeepers act like clowns, to much diving-headers, weird volleys, defenders often shoot the ball out of the stadion for nothing...

I wish there comes a time that EA and Konami shake there hands and make a footy together for one time..

jensv
10-17-2011, 05:08 PM
Playing this game with some friends is a lot of fun for sure!
But still the game feels unfinished and absolutely not polished!
And I simply miss some good soccer-atmosphere in this game...

Overall the gameplay is good, but still a lot of buggy things happen on the pitch: Strange passes, goalkeepers act like clowns, to much diving-headers, weird volleys, defenders often shoot the ball out of the stadion for nothing...

I wish there comes a time that EA and Konami shake there hands and make a footy together for one time..

I agree, PES is changing the game every year in to a total different game then the year before. Why not fix the bugs etc. for next year and change little things in the game so we can play a finished game.

Harry Rasing
10-19-2011, 10:46 AM
Clubboss was a boring and stupid gamemode, but Be a Legend isn't anything better, what a repetitive uninspired crap!

I really starting to think Konami doesn't now anything about soccer, the only thing they can do right is making a gameplay for a soccergame that's fun to play. But the rest they do just sucks! :uzi:

whittaker14
12-30-2011, 06:48 PM
i think the shooting on this is awful, i mean you get a lower league team and they cannot shoot for s h ! t, come on i play sunday league football and we score belters from distance so they should make it easier and better to score for lower league teams i just think it portrays lower league players as awful and theres no fun in the game if you notts forest against Man United you basically have to be in the box to score. bit of a let down really.

Meester Mart
06-16-2012, 08:39 PM
I always wonder why they put so little effort in the layout of the menu. It looks afwul since the very first PES.

raidenhardcore
07-14-2013, 05:39 PM
defintelely awful game and I played most of em , the running is horrible slow, the shooting is almost random and the difficulty is way up

it feels and plays like walking in muddy sand

beginner is even tough especially the opponents defense is harder to pass and keeper as well

so shooting from afar will not do you any good mostly

and your own defense AI is the worst ever

I always win by 1-0 or 2-0 whilst on pes2011 i could easily rack up 10-0