PDA

View Full Version : Just to clear things up

Lex90210
10-14-2011, 07:05 PM
Ok, I just had a question and I hope I am wrong about this because if I am right than I don't see how they wanted us to get most of these achievements.

Get ranked first 50 times in the Multiplayer Predator Mode

Meaning that I have to come in first place 50 times... so that means the ones that say this but the number is 300 or 100... That would take months and months of playing.

Is this what they mean?

BoneHammer
04-05-2012, 07:42 AM
No, those are weapon kills. I got all of the multiplayer achievements in two nights. weapon kills you can get as many as you want in a match, so set to 45 min and go crazy with a boosting partner. You have to win 50 times for each game mode, which is what you were mentioning. Two of those modes (Chaos and Team Chaos) you can set up a match by yourself with match length at 1 min and have the settings so it auto starts after one match is over. Go do somthing else and you have those two done in a little less than 2 hours. The other 3, Predator, steal the sample, and seek and secure can all be done alone as well, but you will need to manually win each time. but for all of these modes you can create your own small island map with all settings to the shortest captures/time waits to make them go very fast. Hope this helps. And please read the guides that people write. That's what I did, it makes it quite clear.