PDA

View Full Version : Feature unavailable

Thomas001122
10-14-2011, 10:01 PM
That's what I'm getting when I try to select Rivals mode. So I finally checked my messages today and it said this console has been tagged for loading a pirated disc. That is obviously wrong.

Why would that message be on Forza 4? I've got the limited edition and no pirated game of any kind has been loaded on this system.

iBuzz7S
10-14-2011, 10:21 PM
It's something you need to take up with Turn 10 on their forums, as it's an in-game suspension.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41/t/3006.aspx

That would apply to you.

Thomas001122
10-14-2011, 10:24 PM
Okay thanks for the link. I'm really quite confused as nothing pirated has ever touched my console.

iBuzz7S
10-14-2011, 10:27 PM
It could be a genuine error, or there is more to this than what we are being told.

Anyway, it's no one's business but yours, Microsoft's and Turn 10's. Just contact them (Turn 10) and see what they have to say about it.

Thomas001122
10-14-2011, 10:29 PM
An Email or on the forums? Oh you said forums. Would that even get a response or would Email probably be better?

Thomas001122
10-14-2011, 11:41 PM
How many messages you do you have under the news feed column in FM4? I have 2. Isn't that a strange place to put a banning message though?

Sylon00
10-14-2011, 11:59 PM
Your best bet maybe to send them a copy of your receipt or something along those lines. Good luck, hope you get it fixed.

Thomas001122
10-15-2011, 12:52 AM
I've sent them an email. I'm going to see what they say but I do still have the receipt.

Another person posted in the forum about being banned and their topic was deleted and told to send an email. The strange thing is that they bought the game(LE) from Wal-Mart too. They had the same ban message. I guess that's strange lol.

Thomas001122
10-15-2011, 03:44 PM
Hmm the message was changed a bit but not much. It now says to contact XBL. It also says I have been notified before by Xbox Live about loading a pirated disc. If I knew I'd drop dead right now that has NEVER happened. I brought that up in my second attempt to get a topic posted at the Xbox forums.

Nobody can talk about it on the turn 10 forums or they will lock the topic. The mods don't answer private messages and I've heard plenty have tried to email them and got no response.

I tried twice to post a topic on the Xbox forums and neither topic was posted. I think it could be because the mods there are considering it a game ban??? I want answers but can't seem to get any(not just standard bullcrap generic answers) and I know for a fact I have never pirated a game or anything like that in my life.

I have plenty of games and receipts. If they'd(not sure who at this point) tell me what is going on I might even have a receipt for the game.

The funny thing is I can play Forza 4 online. Well, I made it to the lobby screen. I don't like online multiplayer so I rarely fool with it. I played a bit of Guardian Heroes online with no problem though. The Foza 4 features(like Rival mode and storefront) just say this feature has been temporarily disabled as soon(like instantly) as I click them.

So is it server problems as far as the features go? I can still access the auction house and things like that in Forza 3.

Edit:I've also played Gears of War 3 online. It seems like it's just the Forza 4 features I can't use. This is ridiculous anyway. No help from Turn 10 or Microsoft at all and none of this is my fault.