Baby Got Back (Mix Mix) – Sir Mix-A-Lot
Technologic – Daft Punk
Somebody To Love – Justin Bieber

Level 7
Satellite – Lena
Get Ur Freak On – Missy Elliot
Toxic – As made famous by Britney Spears
Sexy Chick – David Guetta feat. Akon

Somebody to Love - Justin Bieber (Say whatever you want, it's a good dance song)

When Justin Bieber is on a Harmonix video game, is the second I get rid of everything Harmonix I own.

:eek:

And a cover in this too. Guess I can't list that as a positive of DC2 over JD3 now :confused:

iBuzz7S
10-14-2011, 10:13 PM
What exactly is wrong with a Justin Bieber track featuring on the game? I fail to see why this is such an issue for some people.

Awesome list. Too bad that I do not have the room to enjoy the game, so either I'm going to have to move my room around, or wait a little while before I can enjoy the game.

Fanastasia
10-17-2011, 03:39 AM
I am so excited. I cannot wait until this game comes out!

FunkSoulStrange
10-17-2011, 03:41 AM
What exactly is wrong with a Justin Bieber track featuring on the game? I fail to see why this is such an issue for some people.

I agree... who cares of Bieber is on there... there are a lot of other songs to enjoy + about 50 other songs you can already download. I can't wait to to get the new one!

demphra
10-17-2011, 03:48 AM
impacto made it yay, wish they could've added maybe 2 more latin songs esp those from plan b or ivy queen.

EnfantDuSiecle
10-18-2011, 06:41 PM
i don't care about Bieber, that song is ok for dancing, at least there's no LMFAO. but what the hell does it means "As made famous by Britney Spears" so we won't have the original version?

Maka
10-19-2011, 04:12 PM
Totally called that JB song, and I'm quite happy it made it. And as a business move, Harmonix couldn't have done better. It's has a good beat, and up-tempo chorus, and is good to dance to. What's the problem?

And for those of you threatening to not purchase the game because of 1 song on the setlist, you're stupid, I have no more to say about that.

but what the hell does it means "As made famous by Britney Spears" so we won't have the original version?

Back in RB1, "As Made Famous By" basically meant that it was a cover, as it was not possible to get the original track for whatever circumstances. Since then, they've really improved, and mostly get the full tracks, which is why it's surprising to see one in the game. From what I understand, Britney Spears' songs are quite hard to license for games, so we'll be playing a slightly different version made by some other people.