PDA

View Full Version : Change in AI defence?

FlusterSF
10-15-2011, 10:00 AM
Does anybody know if there has been some update in the latest settings that makes the defence much harder at least in HUT?

For a long time I was easily going to the elite playoffs this month by winning most of my games with strong defence. I made it well even against teams with ovr 90 players by being tight in my own end and getting a couple of goals on counter strikes.

But now all that has been going down to drain for a good while. It seems that no matter what I do I cannot keep the opponents from scoring all the time. I keep losing with ridiculous figures while the opponents don't seem to get any better chances than earlier. I have been playing with worse players all the time, but only now the stronger opponents seem to just run over my team. They steadily score 7-10 goals and even though I can often get some 3-5 myself, it isn't enough.

The thing that feels most stupid is that the goals don't even result from good play. Many of them are like that NHL09 glitch wrister all over again and in others my AI D-men just hug the opponents with no result. I really feel like playing 09 again...

I'd be happy if someone else knew that something really changed. I'm really losing my nerve here as I don't understand why the previous successful play just doesn't work anymore.

RendoDBI
10-15-2011, 02:03 PM
You're rotating your goalie so he's not affected by fatigue right? His rating will keep dropping and he'll play like garbage.

FlusterSF
10-25-2011, 03:16 PM
Yes, I do rotate.

But by concidence or not, I catched a strong and sticky flu just in the next day I posted my question. I have now been wondering if my bad performance could have been affected by some early state of sickness causing myself to have been fatigued for that week. I think it could be possible that I played with slightly slower reflexes and more tired mind without noticing it myself. Maybe a far fetch, but could be related.

Right know I'm struggling with the HUT match search not working :(

videogamemasta
10-29-2011, 02:34 AM
The Bots in 12 are just terrible at doing anything in my opinion and the glitch wristers is probably worse then ever mainly because its everyones first option when they are trying to score. i also can get frustrated at times because people are just bad at actually creating goals that they just do the glitch wrister.