PDA

View Full Version : Can't tune my cars

BigLanceLS
10-15-2011, 05:16 PM
I'm a total noob to Forza, so sorry if this is a dumb question. Other than adjusting tire pressure, I can't do any tuning on most of my cars. I've purchased plenty of upgrades, but I can't tune it. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

DominicH1712
10-15-2011, 05:22 PM
It could be that you have bought an upgrade that is not customisable, generally speaking only the top level (most expensive) upgrades for suspension/gearbox etc are tunable. Hope this helps

esckalayd
10-15-2011, 05:24 PM
I'm a total noob to Forza, so sorry if this is a dumb question. Other than adjusting tire pressure, I can't do any tuning on most of my cars. I've purchased plenty of upgrades, but I can't tune it. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

Did you purchase the suspension/brake upgrades? If not, that is the problem. Forza won't let you fully tune until those are bought

xXShadowXx500
10-18-2011, 03:55 AM
Buy the highest level performance upgrades and that should allow you to fully tune the car.

Lewi
10-18-2011, 04:42 AM
ill post here instead of making another thread

how do you adjust some body kits? it says there are adjustable ones but i cant find where to adjust them?

IEvil IMonkey
10-18-2011, 09:23 AM
ill post here instead of making another thread

how do you adjust some body kits? it says there are adjustable ones but i cant find where to adjust them?

If you mean the front bumper and rear wing you need to go into tune-car and then adjust the front and rear downforces :woop: Thats how you adjust the body kit parts

Hope this answers your question