PDA

View Full Version : Forza 4 flaw...

Malcheesecake
10-15-2011, 06:56 PM
When you drive from the drivers seat view, the speedometer in the car does not match the one in the bottom right corner...is there a reason for such a simple flaw like this???

master_shake_350
10-15-2011, 07:04 PM
When you drive from the drivers seat view, the speedometer in the car does not match the one in the bottom right corner...is there a reason for such a simple flaw like this???

LULWUT?

I have to see this, if its true: Mind = Blown.

Xorak
10-15-2011, 07:08 PM
If you set your HUD to km/hour the one in the car is always miles per hour so thats what im thinking your issue is.

Matt36
10-15-2011, 07:08 PM
That has shaken my whole world...

SuperSkyline89
10-15-2011, 07:21 PM
If you set your HUD to km/hour the one in the car is always miles per hour so thats what im thinking your issue is.

+1, that's the likely reason.

MxPx
10-15-2011, 07:23 PM
i lold.

Unless he means it says like 65mph on one and the other one says 62mph...

I think you mean that the other way around...one of the HUD is always mph(default mode)...one in the car is always either mph or kmph.

On a similar note though...seems they switched some of the cars around. Some of the cars that were formerly the Japanese RHD version in FM3 are now the American LHD version, and vice-versa. Particularly with Hondas, I noticed.

And one thing I noticed that is a flaw...the Euro Mugen Civic Type R 3D is available for use in some races for North American makes...that threw me for a loop.

Malcheesecake
10-15-2011, 07:46 PM
i changed my units so that they are both MPH and the one in the car says 220 the one on the screen says 140....so idk maybe its something im not aware of or im just retarted

MxPx
10-15-2011, 07:56 PM
i changed my units so that they are both MPH and the one in the car says 220 the one on the screen says 140....so idk maybe its something im not aware of or im just retarted

Some cars probably don't have a MPH option.

Mightymango
10-15-2011, 07:56 PM
I would hardly call this a flaw and I'm not going to call you retarded or retarted as you stated as you have just 4 posts.

I'm am going to lock this though as the thread is pretty pointless. :locked