PDA

View Full Version : Forza Faithful - How do I import FM3 game save?

Hoffer
10-16-2011, 12:20 AM
I've been playing FM4 a bit. I'm up to like level 8. I just noticed this achievement for importing a FM3 game save. I have a game save for FM3 on my hard drive, but I can not figure out how to do the import. Was this an option when I first started playing FM4 and I missed it?

AA x driv3r
10-16-2011, 12:22 AM
I've been playing FM4 a bit. I'm up to like level 8. I just noticed this achievement for importing a FM3 game save. I have a game save for FM3 on my hard drive, but I can not figure out how to do the import. Was this an option when I first started playing FM4 and I missed it?

Yup. If you wanna import from FM3, then you will have to delete your game save and redo race 1.

Hoffer
10-16-2011, 12:26 AM
What does importing get you? I've completed 2 seasons in the game and unlocked all the autovista challenges. Is it worth doing?

I have a memory stick. I figured I could start a new game save on it just to get this Forza Faithful achievement.

Hoffer
10-16-2011, 12:54 AM
Maybe you have to be at a certain level in FM3 for the import to work? I just started a new game, did the first race and nothing came up to import my FM3 game save. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Hoffer
10-16-2011, 12:59 AM
I found a thread on Forza's forums complaining about my problem. I'm not the only person with the issue. Oh well.

rekikire
10-16-2011, 01:09 AM
Maybe you have to be at a certain level in FM3 for the import to work? I just started a new game, did the first race and nothing came up to import my FM3 game save. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

You have to be at least driver level 1, so you'll need to do a few races in FM3 first.

Hoffer
10-16-2011, 09:31 AM
I broke out my copy of Forza 3 just to see where I was in my game save. I can see a game save from the "memory" menu on my 360 and I have achievements for getting past level 10.

Anyway...My level was busted down to level 0 for some reason. I restarted FM3 and did the first 3 races to get up to level 1. Going back into the memory menu, I now have 2 game saves. One of them is a ghost save. So, some how I manage to lose my save.

I then restarted FM4 again and now I've got the achievement.