PDA

View Full Version : pp stickers

weatherman2002
10-16-2011, 04:29 AM
do they continue into the next play through or do they reset

JuSt BLaZe
10-16-2011, 05:06 AM
They will transfer from SANDBOX to SP mode, I can confirm that. So they should to the same on NEW GAME+. Not sure though.

Better do them in one go, so you don't get confused if you follow any guide. I did so!

Fire Hawk D
10-16-2011, 06:44 AM
They will transfer from SANDBOX to SP mode, I can confirm that. So they should to the same on NEW GAME+. Not sure though.

Better do them in one go, so you don't get confused if you follow any guide. I did so!

Are you sure? If so, it must be kind of finicky. I have had different sets of stickers checked off in multiple story mode playthroughs, though my stickers in Sandbox have stayed constant.

JuSt BLaZe
10-16-2011, 10:10 AM
Are you sure? If so, it must be kind of finicky. I have had different sets of stickers checked off in multiple story mode playthroughs, though my stickers in Sandbox have stayed constant.

Oh snap, just checked it. I did them all in Sandbox mode and I loaded up a SP file (no New Game) and the ones I did became available again. So guess this answers your question. Single Player & Sandbox PP Sticker trackers are different. Sorry about that.

Again, still not sure about the New Game+ thing.

Itachi1124
10-16-2011, 11:05 AM
I think they reset because I've noticed on several occasions that stickers I've taken before I can take again on a new game+