PDA

View Full Version : What's Multiplayer Like?

Deantoir
10-16-2011, 11:34 AM
Picking this game up next month hopefully. Anyone want to tell me how the Multiplayer is and if it's any decent? Thanks guys.

Matt36
10-16-2011, 11:47 AM
Its like any other racing game. You'll either love it or hate it. Online is a personal opinion, so just go play it...

Vaatdoekje
10-16-2011, 02:58 PM
Normally I dont like racing games online, but I do enjoy the rival game mode alot ;)

You need to beat another online gamers ghost, the quicker the time you set, the more credits youŽll get, there is this drag race, where I get beaten by half a second.
tryed it with multiple cars, with manual shifting, automatic.... IŽve tryed 30 times maybe, still didnŽt get it... damn I wanna go try again right now!

RYARNI
10-16-2011, 03:24 PM
Its like any other racing game. You'll either love it or hate it. Online is a personal opinion, so just go play it...

What a stupid response.

Online is good fun, lots of things to do, but mainly I like the rivals mode, always been a fan of time trialing.

skaghead
10-16-2011, 05:16 PM
Online racing is a bit of a free for all at the moment with people thinking its destruction derby, that should die down in the next couple of weeks

Matt36
10-16-2011, 05:20 PM
What a stupid response.

Online is good fun, lots of things to do, but mainly I like the rivals mode, always been a fan of time trialing.

Not really. If anything, you saying it was stupid, was even worse of a reply.

I don't like rivals, hate time trials and only enjoyed a couple races with a karge group of friends.

In other words, EACH TO THEIR OWN and he should GO TRY IT for himself.

Moron.

RYARNI
10-16-2011, 05:53 PM
Not really. If anything, you saying it was stupid, was even worse of a reply.

I don't like rivals, hate time trials and only enjoyed a couple races with a karge group of friends.

In other words, EACH TO THEIR OWN and he should GO TRY IT for himself.

Moron.

He asked for opinions. You gave none, other than 'try it yourself'. This is why people do/read reviews on, ya know, .. everything.

Also theres no need for caps or name calling. Now that is stupid. :)

SuperSkyline89
10-16-2011, 06:02 PM
Personally I don't like multiplayer races.

If you enable crashing into other players you just get rammed off the track, but if you disable it you can drive right through other people which just doesn't feel like a real race. If I can drive right through everyone I might as well just play alone.

Rivals mode is cool though, especially the ability to challenge your friends.