PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Taste and Tokens??

IEvil IMonkey
10-16-2011, 01:27 PM
Ok Ive just hit lvl30 and wanted this question answering please...

Ive got the Ferrari 330 P4 reward for lvl 30 so that leaves the other 4 cars to get. At 3 tokens each id need to get the 13token pack for 800msp. Now if I buy the 6token pack for 400msp and my friend does the same and we buy 2 of the other 4 cars each and then I gift mine to him (and then he to me) would we get the achievement that way? I dont see why it wouldnt work :woop: You could gift a lvl5 car to another player in F2 or F3 and theyd get the achievement without even using the car!

At 29mill for the other cars it could be better doing this as you need alot more to get all the ferrari's aswell

master_shake_350
10-16-2011, 01:31 PM
Ok Ive just hit lvl30 and wanted this question answering please...

Ive got the Ferrari 330 P4 reward for lvl 30 so that leaves the other 4 cars to get. At 3 tokens each id need to get the 13token pack for 800msp. Now if I buy the 6token pack for 400msp and my friend does the same and we buy 2 of the other 4 cars each and then I gift mine to him (and then he to me) would we get the achievement that way? I dont see why it wouldnt work :woop: You could gift a lvl5 car to another player in F2 or F3 and theyd get the achievement without even using the car!

Apparently you can't gift/auction cars that have been purchased with tokens?

If you can this will defiantly help loads of people out.

IEvil IMonkey
10-16-2011, 01:42 PM
Apparently you can't gift/auction cars that have been purchased with tokens?

If you can this will defiantly help loads of people out.

Hmm id like a 100% yes or no really from anybody thats tried this etc

But yes it would make things easier... could start a thread offering to help others get it... its only like weapons trading etc on Fable3 :woop:

mgorsi
10-16-2011, 01:42 PM
I can confirm this, u cannot gift cars bought with tokens. Also u can't auction cars bought with tokens. At lvl 30 I just bought 4 other cars with tokens, there was no way I was saving up 30million, and spending on these shitty cars. Lol I am glad I bought em with tokens, now I ll enjoy the game more

IEvil IMonkey
10-16-2011, 01:48 PM
I can confirm this, u cannot gift cars bought with tokens. Also u can't auction cars bought with tokens. At lvl 30 I just bought 4 other cars with tokens, there was no way I was saving up 30million, and spending on these shitty cars. Lol I am glad I bought em with tokens, now I ll enjoy the game more

Ok thanks for quick reply :woop:

TwistedFate
10-16-2011, 02:27 PM
For the record, you have just told the gaming companies that you are willing to spend REAL money, above and beyond what you paid for the game, JUST to get an achievement. It's your money, but don't complain when the companies take notice and this becomes standard in a lot of games.

RYARNI
10-16-2011, 02:42 PM
Yes. Of course. Be aware you have started a butterfly effect now, and the price of petrol has gone up.

KeepEmRolling
10-16-2011, 03:42 PM
For the record, you have just told the gaming companies that you are willing to spend REAL money, above and beyond what you paid for the game, JUST to get an achievement. It's your money, but don't complain when the companies take notice and this becomes standard in a lot of games.

I'd say that day has already arrived. We have met the enemy and he is us. And, I agree with you...no one should complain, or at least blame the companies offering things for real money. It would have died if no one bought it.

Sylon00
10-16-2011, 05:18 PM

Its nothing new.