PDA

View Full Version : IGN Interview: Hang 'em High Remake (High Noon)

LickableLemons7
10-16-2011, 04:41 PM
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/120/1200543p1.html

There ya go. Read up.

MixMaker1
10-16-2011, 07:45 PM
This map will work really well with fall damage (the one thing that made it a bit unfair in Halo 2).

For example, in Halo 2, if you got the high grounds you could easily dominate the map from anywhere. You could jump down whenever and there was no punishment. In Reach, it will matter if you try to jump down.

LickableLemons7
10-16-2011, 10:29 PM
Yeah, you'll have to watch your step on this map, that's for sure. I'm a sucker in multiplayer, like on the community forge maps, I never seem to know where I'll be stepping next, thus I end of falling off a precarious position in the map. But it's not like I can keep staring at my armor-plated feet while I'm running around trying to snipe people either. Wait a minute...

xWOLF85x
10-19-2011, 06:25 AM
man im sooooo glad this map is back and looking good too

Teh Paralyzer
10-19-2011, 09:54 PM
Yeah, you'll have to watch your step on this map, that's for sure. I'm a sucker in multiplayer, like on the community forge maps, I never seem to know where I'll be stepping next, thus I end of falling off a precarious position in the map. But it's not like I can keep staring at my armor-plated feet while I'm running around trying to snipe people either. Wait a minute...

If you crouch right before you hit the ground you can survive a fall. I remember doing that on Boarding Action a lot.

DarkReign2021
10-19-2011, 10:43 PM
Absolutely breathtaking. I can only imagine what the Campaign is going to look like... if that's a multiplayer map remake, I can't wait to see what they've done to the rest of the Campaign. I can only imagine the changes they've made to AotCR and T&R.