PDA

View Full Version : forza help

BemusedBox
10-16-2011, 05:19 PM
Right so im in season 7 race 3 go to do it and ive got no cars that match what i need so it tells me to buy a car or level up.thing is its not showing me what car i need so if someone knows what i need or how to find out that would be great thanks.

TwistedFate
10-16-2011, 05:28 PM
The class of the car required is shown on the race selection screen. Just highlight the race you want to run and see what class it requires. You can also hit 'X' (I think, look at the bottom of the screen for confirmation) and it will tell you any restrictions in place for that race.

BemusedBox
10-16-2011, 05:35 PM
True mate but it wont show me the events so i carnt tell what i need it just says no legal cars A ok or B cancel both back me out without showing me the events.

TwistedFate
10-16-2011, 05:44 PM
What you are saying doesn't make sense. If you are in World Tour, looking at the track you have a choice of 3 races at the bottom. All three will have the class level on it. If you highlight one of them, you can hit the 'X' button and it will tell you what the restrictions are. If you aren't getting that, there is a problem.

I've never had it tell me I don't have a car without giving me a race to pick from. I've always had three races, because it picks races based on what you have in your Garage.

Nobody can tell you what to buy, because there isn't a set class for each season. Everybody will have different classes shown based on what they are driving and what is in their garage.

DominicH1712
10-16-2011, 06:03 PM
The races it gives you may also require you to upgrade a current car, for example if you have an S class car in your garage, you may well be offered an R3 class event, with the idea that you upgrade your S class car to R3 to make it competitive.

BemusedBox
10-16-2011, 06:06 PM
Right ill explain in detail then you might understand.

So i pick Race,World tour it loads the race 3 of 17 tells me where it is etc the this comes up.

NO LEGAL CARS

There are no events available that match any cars in your garage.Purchase additional cars and/or level upto continue with world tour.

So ive just had i think about it so i need a make or level of car i dont have but i still do not know what make or level will show an event so i might have to buy 3 or 4 cars it should tell what i need to buy.

TwistedFate
10-16-2011, 07:19 PM
Right ill explain in detail then you might understand.

So i pick Race,World tour it loads the race 3 of 17 tells me where it is etc the this comes up.

NO LEGAL CARS

There are no events available that match any cars in your garage.Purchase additional cars and/or level upto continue with world tour.

So ive just had i think about it so i need a make or level of car i dont have but i still do not know what make or level will show an event so i might have to buy 3 or 4 cars it should tell what i need to buy.

This is what I thought you was happening and I don't know what to tell you. By that stage in the game you should have a good selection of cars so that it doesn't happen, unless you are selling the reward cars. If you have the cash I suggest buying one of the R class cars. I'm usually getting 2 S class races in Season 6 because that is the car I'm in and 1 R2 class race because the game wants me to move up soon. So one of the R's should be about right. If that is not high enough, you should be able to upgrade it to hit the level you are on. Like Dominic said it should allow you to upgrade you car to be competitive when you select the race, even if your car isn't that level.

Qonok
10-16-2011, 08:02 PM
I am in year 7 race 3, also. I am in Road Atlanta and it actually only gives me one choice and it is for an A class race. So, like the poster above me said about getting an R class car if you don't have one. The game does try to push you into the higher class cars.

Shmuph
10-20-2011, 09:20 AM
i'm getting the same problem...

i have not sold any of the reward cars, I am on season 7, race 3. when i last played the game it gave me the option of the 3 races as normal. but i went out, so turned the game off.

when i turned back on i am getting the same message

"there are no races available"

so i upgraded my A Grade Toyota to an R3 (i haven't done a single R3 race yet) and it wont give me anything

is this a bug?

if so its fucking annoying!

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-20-2011, 09:23 AM
Op take a picutre of each stage after you click on world tour so we understand more?