PDA

View Full Version : In case anyone wants them the cheats for this game

SANZA
04-13-2006, 12:58 PM
This was taken from the game faqs message boards although i cleaned it up a bit

God Mode: pause during game then enter - Hold LT then press X Y Y X, release LT. then hold RT then press Y X X Y, you will know you got the code right when it says "God Mode" at the top right of the screen .

Mega firepower: pause during game then enter - Hold LT then press LB, LB, RB then realease LT. hold RT then press RB, RB, LB you will get a indication at the top of the screen that firepower has increased

note codes have to be entererd every time you start a new mission.

*note not sure if these still unlock achievements but given ubisoft's history i'm pretty sure they will *sigh* but for those that want them here you go

graf1k
04-13-2006, 03:00 PM
I guess I'll be the guinea pig for the "do you get achievements in this game with codes on" because I didn't really like the demo but the codes should make this an easy 1000 points and I don't really give a fuck if I or anyone else cheats at this game.

SANZA
04-13-2006, 03:20 PM
I guess I'll be the guinea pig for the "do you get achievements in this game with codes on" because I didn't really like the demo but the codes should make this an easy 1000 points and I don't really give a fuck if I or anyone else cheats at this game.

lol graf1k you seem to be the cheat code guenia pig for a few games now lol :D i'm gonna try this since i got the game for 20 bucks lol

knox007
04-13-2006, 05:13 PM
they work from me, you have to tap the buttons fast in succession though

DarkLif3
04-13-2006, 05:26 PM
For those testing it out is there any word on getting achievements with these?

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
04-13-2006, 05:32 PM
they work from me, you have to tap the buttons fast in succession though

Yes i just realized that...they must be entered quickly. I do not know if you can unlock the achievements still, but I am testing that now. I will let everyone know iwhen I'm finished

knox007
04-13-2006, 05:40 PM
checking it out now

http://www.gamewinners.com/xbox_360/BlazingAngelsSquadronsOfWWII.htm

knox007
04-13-2006, 06:23 PM
I don't think they do unlock the achievements

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
04-13-2006, 06:26 PM
I don't think they do either..I did the unlock all planes and campaign missions and it didnt work

DarkLif3
04-13-2006, 06:39 PM
I don't think they do either..I did the unlock all planes and campaign missions and it didnt work

Well I wouldn't think that using the cheat to unlock all planes would get you the Collector Achievement any way.

I'm wondering if the God mode cheat would unlock the Ace, Vet and other achievements when used in the single player portion.

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
04-13-2006, 06:52 PM
Well I wouldn't think that using the cheat to unlock all planes would get you the Collector Achievement any way.

I'm wondering if the God mode cheat would unlock the Ace, Vet and other achievements when used in the single player portion.

im still trying that...im using the god mode and damage increase and going through the campaign mode again to see if i get colonel or ace achievements.

DarkLif3
04-13-2006, 07:44 PM
Thanks for trying it out for every one.

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
04-13-2006, 10:24 PM
Ok after spending the entire day testing thes cheats out...I can confirm that you still get the achievements when using the cheats. Thank god cause I would have been pissed if they didn't. Even using the cheat codes it still takes a while.

DarkLif3
04-13-2006, 11:33 PM
Thanks a lot!

SANZA
04-14-2006, 06:48 AM
that's good now if only i can get the ace rankings on the missions lol :D

DarkLif3
04-14-2006, 03:02 PM
Double confirmed. I unlocked all planes last night using these codes.

Decent game but damn some of these missions are annoying.

RoutineX
04-14-2006, 03:14 PM
Yeah, but when you use that, dont you ruin the chance of getting the "collector" and "veteran" achievement?

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
04-14-2006, 04:08 PM
Yeah, but when you use that, dont you ruin the chance of getting the "collector" and "veteran" achievement?

No I got the collector using the cheats yesterday.

DarkLif3
04-14-2006, 04:12 PM
I think Routine means using the unlock planes cheat and not getting the Collector Achievement. You're right Routine, you do not recieve the Collector Achievement from unlocking all planes code. However, you can just use god mode and increase damage to go through the modes and unlock the planes easily. Also you do get the Veteran Achievement for beating the game with these codes.

Overall with the codes the game becomes a lot easier to get the achievements. The only difficult ones are the Ace achievement because it's a pain in the ass and the Arcade achievement but only because this one takes time.

KilluhKam
04-14-2006, 05:19 PM
now i might have 2 rent this game again since there are cheats 4 it

Maka
04-14-2006, 07:22 PM
What's God Mode??

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
04-14-2006, 08:40 PM
What's God Mode??

God Mode is invincibility...if you get shot it doesnt hurt you, but if you crash you still die

DJHUNTERD
04-15-2006, 06:15 PM
WOW.... damn i wish i would of read this before beating this game normally... Rabaul and a few others was a controller throwing experience I don't want to remember..:p :D

Maka
04-25-2006, 01:27 AM
I can't believe Ubisoft keeps putting cheats in all their games and still allow the unlocking of achievements. I mean i beat Blazing Angels without cheats and felt really good near the top of the leaderboards when it came out. now everyone has cheats and are getting achievements without even really trying... Then there's G.R.A.W, another game that i completed without cheats... and you now the whole world catches up with cheats. Far Cry's cheats aren't that bad since you won't get many points while using cheats and there's no invicibility but still... :rant:

SilentSpartan
05-05-2006, 04:22 PM
I can't believe Ubisoft keeps putting cheats in all their games and still allow the unlocking of achievements. I mean i beat Blazing Angels without cheats and felt really good near the top of the leaderboards when it came out. now everyone has cheats and are getting achievements without even really trying... Then there's G.R.A.W, another game that i completed without cheats... and you now the whole world catches up with cheats. Far Cry's cheats aren't that bad since you won't get many points while using cheats and there's no invicibility but still... :rant:

Now I know why people like you cry and whine all the time...cause you did it without them.....well the fact is thats your fault...your just jealous that everyone found an easier way...

Maka
05-05-2006, 07:13 PM
You're not maing a good name for yourself......

Trying to flame me, when A LOT of people don't enjoy the cheats in Ubisoft games, because we actually have skill while noobs like you just wait for cheats.....

Chuppernicus
05-06-2006, 04:45 AM
Don't waste your time bickering with a cheater. Does it really bother you if someone who cheats has a high gamer score? It's just a number. I love the achievement idea, I like grabbing points, but at the end of the day I need to know I earned them otherwise it's not as fun. Working with a friend to earn some achievments is fine, but turning on a cheat code because you lack skill, that's for sissies. You might as well sqwat to pee cheaters.

Seriously don't bother yourself over thrash talk from cheaters.

The Perfect Gun
06-14-2006, 09:05 PM
For some reason that cheat doesn't work for me...

Ice2Dragon
06-23-2006, 05:50 PM
Cheats suck.. im sorry but they do @_@

Helacool360
06-23-2006, 06:10 PM
Cheats suck.. im sorry but they do @_@

Some cheats are good to get extra stuff in the game;)

DELTA FOX
06-26-2006, 11:20 PM
SilentSpartan, you are the most retarded person ive seen on these forums.

I think you will find that your the one thats jealous of people doing it without them because you're too crap to even get the veteran achievement.

Yes people cheat, but at least they dont say something like "your jealous of other people using cheats". Maka could have used cheats just as easily as you so why the hell would he be jealous?

Seriously no one wants people like you on these forums.