PDA

View Full Version : Going to Baltimore!!!

KewlBrettC
07-27-2007, 02:01 PM
Hey guys, as you know im a Yankee fan who lives in NY, but tonight im going to Baltimore to see Saturdays game NYY @ BAL w00t!

And hopefully A-Rods 500th HR..... as long as he dosen't hit it in the 1 and 1/3 games tonight.

AJJets107
07-27-2007, 05:03 PM
That's pretty cool. I remember I went to a couple of Yankee games and Mets games as well. I hope I can watch the game when A-Rod hits his 500th home run.

bplayak
07-27-2007, 05:39 PM
I live about 25 mintues outside of Baltimore and as bad as the Orioles are, A-Rod will probably do better than just hitting number 500, lol. Their are always way more Yankee fans at Camden Yards when the Yankees come into town so it'll be like a home game for you ;) Enjoy the game!

KewlBrettC
07-27-2007, 06:17 PM
hey thanks i appreciate it.... the only thing i hope is that the weather holds out for me

Bluntman428
07-28-2007, 10:17 AM
Just don't get lost.

Baltimore's a fucked up city, you will run into problems if you stumble into the wrong parts.

And the wrong parts make up about 80% of the city. :p

J Lo
07-28-2007, 10:22 AM

Yeah, where bplayak lives. :p Just playing. :)

bplayak
07-28-2007, 01:02 PM
Just don't get lost.

Baltimore's a fucked up city, you will run into problems if you stumble into the wrong parts.

Downtown Baltimore is great! It's really hard to get lost in the downtown area of the city. There are alot of great bars and restaurants if you do.

Yes the outskirts of the city are bad, with a name like "bluntman428" sounds like you like stumble into the wrong areas of baltimore ;)

Yeah, where bplayak lives. :p Just playing. :)

Jeff's right, the wifey tells me I'm wrong all the time so I must live in one of the "wrong parts" :)

KewlBrettC
07-29-2007, 07:42 PM
i love Baltimore!!!! Im finally back after making stops at:

-The Baltimore Science Mueseum (that was actually fun)
-A resteraunt called the "Rusty Scupper"
-Babe Ruth Birthplace Mueseum
-National Sports Mueseum.

and if anyone in NY watch the Yankees Ultimate Roadtrip, i saw the roadtrippers in the LF Upperdeck (where i was)

bplayak
07-29-2007, 11:33 PM
i love Baltimore!!!! Im finally back after making stops at:

-The Baltimore Science Mueseum (that was actually fun)
-A resteraunt called the "Rusty Scupper"
-Babe Ruth Birthplace Mueseum
-National Sports Mueseum.

and if anyone in NY watch the Yankees Ultimate Roadtrip, i saw the roadtrippers in the LF Upperdeck (where i was)

Glad you had a good trip! Sorry you had to see a Yankee loss while you were here but hey they did win today! Baltimore is a good city and the Rusty Scupper does have some good food ;)

KewlBrettC
07-30-2007, 03:03 AM
yeah, had the Coconut Shrimp appitizer and Shrimp Scampi Entree :)

Hulking Bubba65
07-30-2007, 03:20 AM
yeah, had the Coconut Shrimp appitizer and Shrimp Scampi Entree :)
Sorry this is off topic, but it seems like someone likes shrimp;), but it sounds like fun.
P.S. Shrimp is great!

KewlBrettC
07-30-2007, 01:34 PM
love the stuff and i see u got the red lights too....