PDA

View Full Version : Demo up

Baihu1983
10-17-2011, 01:54 PM
1.21GB. No idea whats on it yet, downloading now.

Edit you get a hole of golf which is awesome!

And a game of Tennis which is so so.

Tommo
10-19-2011, 06:03 AM
i was dissapointed with tennis,but maybe its got more depth than we 1st realise and maybe it will have some fun mini games.i was excited about getting this game but tennis has put me off a little.

Tommo
10-19-2011, 06:05 AM
golf seemed a little to easy.i managed an eagle on my one and only go.did i just get lucky?

Baihu1983
10-19-2011, 04:26 PM
Tennis runs much better in the finished game according to someone i know whos played it.

All games run at 60FPS

Ive got one eagle on golf, its not a hard hole but the game has 9.

Maka
10-20-2011, 12:04 AM
Golf was fun, even if it was a little easy. I really hope theres a good amount of holes to play though.

Tennis sucked. I had trouble having it follow my movements, and aiming the ball properly. Serving was near impossible as well.

Might just rent this, get it for Christmas, or buy it for cheap online.

Wish it was more of a 2nd game, rather than a bunch of new sports added to the first game, with the same music and announcer. And lastly, what on Earth were the girls in those videos wearing. Dear God, I'm no fashion designer, but they were dressed terribly.

Stormy2k
10-20-2011, 12:24 PM
I loved golf and thought it was amazing. I was left wanting to play more holes!

The gestures to look and using your voice to change club was wicked.

Tennis felt a bit iffy swining, but im sure it will be tweeked for the final reaslease.

Day 1 for me possibly, though it is the same day as Battlefield.

Baihu1983
10-20-2011, 05:14 PM
Yeah gold is great, did you crouch down when on the green?

Spoke to someone whos played the finished game and tennis runs a lot better according to him. All events locked at 60fps.

The main thing that ruined tennis for me was the lack of a service anitmation but when i swung to hit the ball to the left, it went left same with the right. Im getting this day 1 or rather day -1 as my order will arrive thursday. :woop:

PANIC ATTACK 10
10-20-2011, 09:50 PM
i did them both & not imprssed. my tennis racked was always slanted.

had proablems with voice commands. also wheres hockey?

sick of mini games give me full seasons.

wasnt impressed they left out football. i fear it'll play like soccer ugh.

pass this one till i get season play.

ghettowulfe
11-30-2011, 02:30 AM
wish they had football reason why imma buy it but golf was pretty fun didn't play tennis cause it seems boring