PDA

View Full Version : Attention to detail is somewhat . . . disappointing

JKSullivan
10-17-2011, 08:04 PM
So after a week, I have to say that overall I love this game, but there are some stupid little things that Turn 10 really messed up on. First and foremost in my mind is the AI being way too smash-and-crash happy, but I'm starting to notice silly little mistakes that, given T10's desire to be accurate, are quite disappointing as well.

For example, driving the 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z/350 Z from the cockpit view, the rear view mirror is . . . well, mirrored. What is on the right side of my car shows up in my right side wing mirror, but it shows up on the LEFT side of the central mirror. This is especially disconcerting when you're getting passed, as the other car blows by on the opposite side you would expect. I haven't noticed it on other cars yet, but I've been concentrating on Nissan for the affinity achievement, so I haven't really driven that many yet.

Any other funny/odd errors you've encountered?

SuperSkyline89
10-17-2011, 08:44 PM
I'm focusing on Nissan as well, for obvious reasons lol.

Have you noticed the same issue with the Skylines? I haven't driven much because I only had the weekend to play and I spent most of it in the Livery Editor.

JKSullivan
10-17-2011, 09:19 PM
I actually haven't driven a Skyline yet . . . I've been mostly on B through F class.

BoooDave
10-17-2011, 11:38 PM
In a game with as much going on as this, I think noticing 1 mistake with one of the mirrors, in one car out of [i-have-no-idea-how-many-but-it's-a-lot!!] and one minor complaint about the level of aggresion with AI drivers, is pretty amazing.

Maybe you're expecting a game with no mistakes, however slight, that also somehow meets the desires of players like yourself, who like AI drivers to be careful and back off, rather than risk a collision, while also pleasing those who like to feel pushed to the limit on every turn?

Neither is ever going to happen. I'm afraid it sounds like Forza 4 is not your type of game. :( Post it to me if you want. One of my friends still doesn't have a copy.

JKSullivan
10-18-2011, 12:01 AM
In a game with as much going on as this, I think noticing 1 mistake with one of the mirrors, in one car out of [i-have-no-idea-how-many-but-it's-a-lot!!] and one minor complaint about the level of aggresion with AI drivers, is pretty amazing.

Maybe you're expecting a game with no mistakes, however slight, that also somehow meets the desires of players like yourself, who like AI drivers to be careful and back off, rather than risk a collision, while also pleasing those who like to feel pushed to the limit on every turn?

Neither is ever going to happen. I'm afraid it sounds like Forza 4 is not your type of game. :( Post it to me if you want. One of my friends still doesn't have a copy.

Apparently you missed the part where I said "I love this game" - which doesn't surprise me given that you also assume you know why I complained about the AI. I never said the AI need to back off, but I did complain that they seem to go out of their way to hit you in another thread - there is a big difference between those two concepts. Kind of like the big difference between being cool and/or funny, and whatever it is you just tried to be with your post . . .

Vigor
10-18-2011, 12:12 AM
Not your type of game.. lol.
Pretty desperate for a free copy, huh.

SuperSkyline89
10-18-2011, 12:22 AM

This is just full of fail.

If you don't notice what's going on in your rear-view mirror I don't know what the hell you're doing, but it isn't driving. And if you don't notice a car that you think is coming up from the left when in fact it blows by on the right then you're blind.

The game has 534 cars, but that doesn't mean everyone is driving hundreds of them. People have favourite cars and if you don't notice something in your favourite car then it isn't your favourite car.

This is a game made for car enthusiasts. If you can't understand how seriously we take our cars then Forza 4 isn't your type of game.

Graivul
10-23-2011, 09:20 PM
I personally cannot help but think, away from graphical glitches, however unpopular it may be, that this game is actually Forza 3.5. It is just a few graphical polishes on a massive (and awesome) car pack with a few tracks, game mode tweaks and a bit of Top Gear sponsorship. After a while I couldn't help but think....haven't I done all this before?

I have personally traded the game in now at 700g and refused to go any further, the achievements are a joke, what with the most expensive cars, all Ferraris and that bloody Unicorn achievement to name but a few. I will personally think long and hard before I purchase another Forza in the future, that damage has been done to the franchise for me now.

Just an opinion, for those that love it, more power to you my friends!

madmankevin
10-23-2011, 09:28 PM
If you want to talk glitches, look at this car I was racing:

http://forzamotorsport.net/Handlers/GetPhoto.ashx?id=1574778&full=true
http://forzamotorsport.net/Handlers/GetPhoto.ashx?id=1574803&full=true

I'm sooooo mad I didn't save the replay. I accidentally hit "A". :mad:

TwistedFate
10-24-2011, 12:27 AM
I personally cannot help but think, away from graphical glitches, however unpopular it may be, that this game is actually Forza 3.5. It is just a few graphical polishes on a massive (and awesome) car pack with a few tracks, game mode tweaks and a bit of Top Gear sponsorship. After a while I couldn't help but think....haven't I done all this before?

Sorry, what? Madden, Gran Turismo, Assassins Creed, Modern Warfare, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Gears of War, basically any franchise with more than one entry is the same. Of course you have already done it before, that's because it's > 1 in the series. If you weren't doing more of the same, it would be a different franchise.

It's a racing game. How many groundbreaking changes did you expect? Get out of the car and run around? Jack a competitors car? Beat down a ho?

You are entitled to your opinion, but giving the old it's just "more of the same" reasoning seems a bit silly given that it is number 4 in a series.

DEG23
10-24-2011, 12:41 AM
Sorry, what? Madden, Gran Turismo, Assassins Creed, Modern Warfare, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Gears of War, basically any franchise with more than one entry is the same. Of course you have already done it before, that's because it's > 1 in the series. If you weren't doing more of the same, it would be a different franchise.

It's a racing game. How many groundbreaking changes did you expect? Get out of the car and run around? Jack a competitors car? Beat down a ho?

You are entitled to your opinion, but giving the old it's just "more of the same" reasoning seems a bit silly given that it is number 4 in a series.

+1. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

SuperSkyline89
10-24-2011, 12:43 AM

I have personally traded the game in now at 700g and refused to go any further, the achievements are a joke, what with the most expensive cars, all Ferraris and that bloody Unicorn achievement to name but a few. I will personally think long and hard before I purchase another Forza in the future, that damage has been done to the franchise for me now.

Just an opinion, for those that love it, more power to you my friends!

What exactly were you expecting from FM4 then? It's a racing game, they really can't do that much different.

They have more cars and tracks, they totally overhauled the graphics engine, greatly improved the physics and feel of the cars, brought out Autovista, and integrated Top Gear.

Do you know any other racing games with so many improvements or new additions? I don't.

H2O
10-24-2011, 07:57 AM
What exactly were you expecting from FM4 then?

As they made such a big deal of the new tyre modeling i was hoping for some long races where tyre wear would be an issue.

I was also hoping for meaningful pit stops where i can set my fuel load/ make wing changes for longer races.

Also.. qualifying so i don't have to win 90% of the 2-3 lap races in the first few corners from the back of the grid.

Maybe weather effects so i can have to deal with loss of grip due to rain on the track.

Night races.

and finally. Ai that doesn't win be knocking you off the track.

SuperSkyline89
10-24-2011, 02:00 PM
As they made such a big deal of the new tyre modeling i was hoping for some long races where tyre wear would be an issue.

I was also hoping for meaningful pit stops where i can set my fuel load/ make wing changes for longer races.

Also.. qualifying so i don't have to win 90% of the 2-3 lap races in the first few corners from the back of the grid.

Maybe weather effects so i can have to deal with loss of grip due to rain on the track.

Night races.

and finally. Ai that doesn't win be knocking you off the track.

I don't know how much work on the tires went towards degradation modelling, they haven't really talked about that. But I'm with you on the longer races thing. This is the first time I was actually looking forward to endurance races, I wanted to see how electric cars fare against the gas ones and the reworked driver difficulty would have made the races worth bothering with.

They've explained why weather and night races aren't in the game. The wet tire data wasn't comprehensive enough to make a realistic experience and both rain and night would have butchered the frame rate.

The only racing games with qualifying are the F1 2011 etc games I really don't know what gave you the idea that they would ever have that.

TwistedFate
10-24-2011, 02:27 PM
I don't know how much work on the tires went towards degradation modelling, they haven't really talked about that.

The only racing games with qualifying are the F1 2011 etc games I really don't know what gave you the idea that they would ever have that.

I may be wrong, but I thought FM1 had Qualifying. I know the GT franchise has/had it.

Tire's degrade. Doing the "50 lap spamathon" my lap times go down by nearly a second by the end.

SuperSkyline89
10-24-2011, 02:45 PM
I may be wrong, but I thought FM1 had Qualifying. I know the GT franchise has/had it.

Honestly I don't know, that was the first simulation racing game that I played so I was amateur at best.

Tire's degrade. Doing the "50 lap spamathon" my lap times go down by nearly a second by the end.

I know they do, I just meant that I don't know if the overhauled tire modelling has affected the degradation or by how much since they never touched on that in their Under the Hood things. For all we know it could be the same degradation model as FM3.

H2O
10-24-2011, 02:50 PM
They've explained why weather and night races aren't in the game. The wet tire data wasn't comprehensive enough to make a realistic experience and both rain and night would have butchered the frame rate.

i know why it's not in & i knew it wouldn't be.

All i'm saying is that i'd of preferred it if they spent their time on those things rather than what they actually did. (Graphics, autovista, etc)

The only improvement they've made that i really care about is rivals mode.

Gameplay wise it's Forza 3.5 at best whereas the above mentioned changes would've made it a truly improved sequel in my book.

Considering the way they market themselves as "true motorsport fans" they seem to have made some odd decisions in the areas they've focused on improving.

H2O
10-24-2011, 02:57 PM

yes, they degrade. Fuel also goes down.

But what's the point when no races are longer than 6 laps? :confused:

I can make a custom race in the live lobby but that means i have to do the whole race without pausing and that's not good for my slightly dodgy wrist. :(

i did a custom class A race on maple valley a few days ago just as a test to see if a full endurance race was feesable. 30 laps, no pit stops & i set my fastest lap in the last 5.

i'd like to do a 50 lap race or a timed 2+ hour one but i'd 100% need to pause the game at some point for a few minute break.

SuperSkyline89
10-24-2011, 04:32 PM
i know why it's not in & i knew it wouldn't be.

All i'm saying is that i'd of preferred it if they spent their time on those things rather than what they actually did. (Graphics, autovista, etc)

The only improvement they've made that i really care about is rivals mode.

Gameplay wise it's Forza 3.5 at best whereas the above mentioned changes would've made it a truly improved sequel in my book.

Considering the way they market themselves as "true motorsport fans" they seem to have made some odd decisions in the areas they've focused on improving.

Well, I'd argue that being a car enthusiast is about more than just driving. That's why I like Forza so much. I spend just as much time in the Livery Editor as I do actually racing, and although the only car I've explored in Autovista is the 458 I spent a solid 30-45 minutes with it.

Don't get me wrong though, I'd love to have rain and night in the game. My favourite race in Forza 1 was that night time point-to-point one in Japan and my favourite cars to drive are actually the ones with the worst grip and handling because it's a challenge.

There are rumours that the next Xbox is going to be revealed at E3 2012 so if I had to guess I'd say the next Forza will probably be on that, hopefully the extra processing power enables them to integrate rain and night into IBL.

SKULL1138
11-22-2011, 02:31 PM
I have to agree with H20.

I will always buy Forza as it’s the bets racer and I don’t play other racers when there is no Forza out. I used to Play Dirt, but gymkhana etc turned me away

However, several similar things.

I want proper Le mans type endurance races where it goes night and day, rains, you have to change your tyres, pit for fuelling etc.

Too many crappy 2 lap and 3 lap races in Forza again, and too many with Cars I am not interested in,, I want to get to the high end cars quicker and go balls to the wall.

Heat races, why are they there, you do heat 1, and it does not seem to matter as same people are all in heat 2 and you start in same place against same cars, why not make it a 4 lap race, or a 6 lap race instead of 2-3 and bring in things like tyre wear.

Dynamic Ai is annoying, if you want to keep it lower you can through driving bad in last lap of races, If you want to push yourself it ends up just getting harder and harder to beat computer controlled AI.

World Tour is no better than Career mode, Forza should make one of either of these 2 choices in Forza 5.

Either scrap career mode and let us go back to Event list with perhaps some career stuff thrown in when you reach a certain level etc. Or make Career mode so you only compete in event list events and can only do it once and focussed more on progression rather than any car you choose to go.

Lastly why not let us sell our gift cars back to the in game dealer, we can sell them online? why only give is 100cr in game, what’s the actual purpose of that, If I choose a car and I drive it 2-3 times then want rid of it, I am forced to sell online as Game will only give me 100cr. Id just like to know there actual reasoning for this?

So though I won’t be trading it in or anything, I kind of think its not that much improved on Forza 3 and it actually could have been. I think the makers are great at making driving sims, but not great at making user friendly fun game and achievements etc.

Id also like to see a little (not much) of Dirt rallying, much more than that awful Drifting, which for me is silly little boys with no commitments burning tyres for no other reason than to look cool. It’s not racing, I know that’s not everyone’s view, but I want to race, not drift, same reason I stopped playing the Colin McRae Dirt games. Too much American rubbish. Not enough rallying. I realise that if Dirt was pure rallying, I would probably not want it in Forza, but I really think to hit the next level on Next Gen Forza needs to do rallying as well and do it better than Dirt does. I would also like to see some cart racing in Forza, I know they don’t have F1 licence. But you could use older outdated F1 cars (Which were faster) or just made up carts using same physics.

In other words the only racing game you’d ever need, that’s where they should have aimed Forza 4 at for me.

But still it’s the best track racing game you’ll find because the physics are the best.

xnvy
11-23-2011, 03:55 AM
I have to agree with H20.
However, several similar things.

I want proper Le mans type endurance races where it goes night and day, rains, you have to change your tyres, pit for fuelling etc.

Too many crappy 2 lap and 3 lap races in Forza again, and too many with Cars I am not interested in,, I want to get to the high end cars quicker and go balls to the wall.

Heat races, why are they there, you do heat 1, and it does not seem to matter as same people are all in heat 2 and you start in same place against same cars, why not make it a 4 lap race, or a 6 lap race instead of 2-3 and bring in things like tyre wear.

Dynamic Ai is annoying, if you want to keep it lower you can through driving bad in last lap of races, If you want to push yourself it ends up just getting harder and harder to beat computer controlled AI.

World Tour is no better than Career mode, Forza should make one of either of these 2 choices in Forza 5.

Either scrap career mode and let us go back to Event list with perhaps some career stuff thrown in when you reach a certain level etc. Or make Career mode so you only compete in event list events and can only do it once and focussed more on progression rather than any car you choose to go.

Lastly why not let us sell our gift cars back to the in game dealer, we can sell them online? why only give is 100cr in game, whatís the actual purpose of that, If I choose a car and I drive it 2-3 times then want rid of it, I am forced to sell online as Game will only give me 100cr. Id just like to know there actual reasoning for this?

Id also like to see a little (not much) of Dirt rallying, much more than that awful Drifting, which for me is silly little boys with no commitments burning tyres for no other reason than to look cool. Itís not racing, I know thatís not everyoneís view, but I want to race, not drift, same reason I stopped playing the Colin McRae Dirt games. Too much American rubbish. Not enough rallying. I realise that if Dirt was pure rallying, I would probably not want it in Forza, but I really think to hit the next level on Next Gen Forza needs to do rallying as well and do it better than Dirt does. I would also like to see some cart racing in Forza, I know they donít have F1 licence. But you could use older outdated F1 cars (Which were faster) or just made up carts using same physics.

In other words the only racing game youíd ever need, thatís where they should have aimed Forza 4 at for me.

But still itís the best track racing game youíll find because the physics are the best. Le Mans type endurance races would be cool, I really miss the ~50 lap races from Forza 2. I think they have the car type progression just right, you have to start with the slow cars and tbh you move up pretty fast. If you wanna advance faster pick up a cheap reward car from the AH. In regards to the Heats, seeing as its a world championship it would be cool if Heat 1 was a qualifying race with the result setting the grid order for Heat 2. I don't have anything to say about the Dynamic AI but the AI in Forza is MUCH better than the AI in GT who are oblivious to everything. I also like how if you have a slim lead the AI will sometimes chase you into a corner and overshoot it and how the same thing sometimes happens if you're right up on the bumper of the guy in 1st. I'm sad that M. Rossi has learned to control his emotions, I miss trading paint with him down the straights. I like how the reward cars only have a resale value of 100cr, means you have to actually race and earn the money, also means sweet deals in the AH. I wish the the 100% discount on parts after Affinity level 4 was somewhere around 85%, would make it more worthwhile. World Tour is pretty nice except for some events where I don't have a choice, e.g. a Road America in Season 8 where I was forced to a R3/R2 multiclass. While I do wish they had a little rally racing, I don't think its practical considering the amount of work they'd have to put into it. I wish there were more rally games like RBR. Carts would be cool, and F1 cars, but only a couple like the NASCAR's. Maybe something iconic like an MP4/4. :)

SKULL1138
11-30-2011, 03:47 PM
Well why not give us Night at least, even if no Weather?

surely Night racing cannot eat up that much time. But yes where are the endurance races, they were my favourite, especially to play with a friend sitiing next to you, take a stint each and swap in pits etc. Miss all that now.

But at this point we are talking about the next Forza being on the 720 or whatever its called.

Therefore what Id like to see is

1. Dynamic Weather effects
2. Qualifying for races above a certain distance
3.Above R1 Cart racing
4. Scrap World Tour and find a new way to build a career around the events list
5. AI was fne, but scrap Dynamic AI - Choose level of difficulty wioth prompts asking you to move up when its too easy also (More levels of difficulty, sometimes jump from one level to another is too severe, double the amount i.e. jumps up by half a level)
6. More big championships and events, and perhaps some sort of media stuff like in FIFA career mode i.e. you progressing in your career, from club races to major championships and Le Mans and maybe even carts, heck make it optional where you take yoru career to, so you can skip carts if you don like and plough through to multiple R1 championships
7. Simple variation on drivers you meet in each class of car, so you can form rivalries which last years, if they move up classes with you.
8. Improved Achievements such as target times, championship victories etc.
9. Multi class large fields in Le Mans races due to increased power of new X box.
10. Sponsorships, Afilliations, Maybe like you plan your year and choose events in different classes of your choice for your year. LIke your Ferrari for R2 and Peaugot for R1 in same time.

Thats whats needed to take this excellent racing sim and make it tick all the fun and progressive ticks other racers go for.

SuperSkyline89
11-30-2011, 04:19 PM
Well why not give us Night at least, even if no Weather?

surely Night racing cannot eat up that much time.

Night racing involves modelling the light projected off the headlights and taillights of the cars, along with any marker lights on the sides. With IBL that can't be done without dropping the frame rate because the graphical load is too high.

Of course, you could say that GT5 has night racing and rain, but the graphics are far worse so it's not hard to do that.

I R BFOG
12-02-2011, 02:28 AM
My main problem with this game is that it calls itself a simulator and yet if im in front and have the driving line and brake at the latest possible moment when i turn in there is an AI sneaking up the inside. I mean come on that is not a simulator! You dont pass someone up the inside AT THE APEX when the car in front clearly has the driving line EVERY SINGLE TIME. That is an arcade game. So what they're promoting is a driving style where you enter the corner from the inside of it to block an AI so it doesnt crash into you :confused: .

Also If Im good enough to get to the front why can i not lose the AI? Is "catch up" on? Another arcade racing game trick. This forces me to drive aggressively continually and does not leave time to work on becoming smoother at driving.

I have played many racing games. I got 100% in gran turismos 1 to 4, 1000g in forza 3, 970g in forza 2, 1000g in motogp 06 and 07 etc and i have to say this is the worst simulator i have played because of the behaviour of the AI. Its not challenging its just stupid.

The graphics and handling of the cars is the best I've experienced tho but its a shame that they're spoiled by such unrealistic racing

Just my opinion :)

Is there a way to tone down the AI in career mode? I'd far rather just race against the clock than deal with this crap.

DefEdge
12-02-2011, 04:13 AM
What I did to handle the AI problems was keep using my F class Citroen C1. I was able to smoke anything in those races with that thing, especially after I turned off traction control and started shifting my own gears. It let me power into the corners and out accelerate the other cars when they would shift sooner.

Then again, Citroen is the manufacturer I currently have lvl 50 in, I'm working on badges and titles, otherwise I might get Ford to 50 as well. I'll get those later.

DEG23
12-02-2011, 05:20 AM
At the end of the day you have to remember that this is a business product and Turn 10 & MS are likely to sell more copies of a general game to a mass audience than they are of a game aimed at a niche crowd.

I personally found the endurance races to be boring, so it doesn't bother me that there is no 24hr, day/night events, what i would have liked to seen was more events that require tuning/upgrading stock cars to meet certain criteria, but i'm sure most poeple would find that boring.

xnvy
12-02-2011, 06:14 PM
I don't know if any of you guys played GRID, but if T10 added something like the 24 Hours of Le Mans in that game, it would be amazing.

I R BFOG
12-03-2011, 10:55 PM
I don't know if any of you guys played GRID, but if T10 added something like the 24 Hours of Le Mans in that game, it would be amazing.

But wasnt it only like 3 laps or something??? I remember doing all the proper 24hr endurance races in GT4 without hiring a driver.

leonidas foot
12-22-2011, 04:21 AM
Counted more than 20 mistakes on the Nissan Fairlady Z alone o_o...
My favorite was the 2+2 interior inside of the 2+0 body. How the hell does that work, LOL...

SatNiteEduardo
12-23-2011, 12:05 AM
My main problem with this game is that it calls itself a simulator and yet if im in front and have the driving line and brake at the latest possible moment when i turn in there is an AI sneaking up the inside. I mean come on that is not a simulator! You dont pass someone up the inside AT THE APEX when the car in front clearly has the driving line EVERY SINGLE TIME. That is an arcade game. So what they're promoting is a driving style where you enter the corner from the inside of it to block an AI so it doesnt crash into you :confused: .

Also If Im good enough to get to the front why can i not lose the AI? Is "catch up" on? Another arcade racing game trick. This forces me to drive aggressively continually and does not leave time to work on becoming smoother at driving.

I have played many racing games. I got 100% in gran turismos 1 to 4, 1000g in forza 3, 970g in forza 2, 1000g in motogp 06 and 07 etc and i have to say this is the worst simulator i have played because of the behaviour of the AI. Its not challenging its just stupid.

The graphics and handling of the cars is the best I've experienced tho but its a shame that they're spoiled by such unrealistic racing

Just my opinion :)

Is there a way to tone down the AI in career mode? I'd far rather just race against the clock than deal with this crap.

I don't think cars trying to overtake on the inside makes it arcade v simulator. Drivers do that in real life. It may be frustrating but then games can be frustrating if you are driving out in front and never see another car.

I may not like aggressive AI but not sure its a sim v arcade type issue.

And no catch up is not on but adaptive difficulty is so if you smoke the field in a race or two then in the next race the AI will move up to a harder difficulty. Its not rubber banding within a race but the next race they will be quicker.

You can not pick AI difficulty in season mode only in event list mode.

SatNiteEduardo
12-23-2011, 12:06 AM
I can not rememebr which car I was driving but I notice that the driver was not changing gears. When I changed to a different car the driver did change gears.

SuperSkyline89
12-23-2011, 12:40 AM
I can not rememebr which car I was driving but I notice that the driver was not changing gears. When I changed to a different car the driver did change gears.

Did the first car have flappy-paddles?

I R BFOG
12-23-2011, 12:45 AM
I don't think cars trying to overtake on the inside makes it arcade v simulator. Drivers do that in real life. It may be frustrating but then games can be frustrating if you are driving out in front and never see another car.

I may not like aggressive AI but not sure its a sim v arcade type issue.

And no catch up is not on but adaptive difficulty is so if you smoke the field in a race or two then in the next race the AI will move up to a harder difficulty. Its not rubber banding within a race but the next race they will be quicker.

You can not pick AI difficulty in season mode only in event list mode.

Thanks for your reply. I must admit that this game had a learning curve that I was still adapting to when I wrote that. Though I still dislike the behaviour of the AI, I did get much better at being able to get and maintain a lead - never more than a few seconds mind you. I have since finished season mode so Ill be modifying the AI difficulty in the event list and just run my own race - I enjoy that much more, focussing on cornering, lap times etc.

Also unlike many other sims out there, modifying your car settings like gear ratios are very important in this game and really do help you get an edge over this "adaptive" but rude AI. First time I've really had to bother with that since MotoGP 07

The achievement for taking one manufacturer to level 50 is idiotic though. I made the mistake of thinking I should do it with ferrari since you have to buy them all anyway and am now "stuck" with them and their terrible handling lol. Had to return the game but will buy it back soon and get the full 1000g :) Cant wait.