PDA

View Full Version : Initiation station release date ???

xPsYcHoSaWYeR
10-18-2011, 01:17 PM
Does anyone know the release date for the initiation station for free on xbox 360 ???

jrp1234657
10-18-2011, 05:15 PM
It comes out exactly one week before the game does. That is if you pre-ordered or bought new, red faction: armageddon. If not you get it when you buy the game.

xPsYcHoSaWYeR
10-18-2011, 06:48 PM
It comes out exactly one week before the game does. That is if you pre-ordered or bought new, red faction: armageddon. If not you get it when you buy the game.

Thanks for the reply hmmm looks like release date i will have to wait dint like red faction not as good as the 1st on playstation so never got it so ill have to wait till release then which is hard i want this game now :(

jrp1234657
10-18-2011, 07:02 PM
Yeah red faction: armageddon wasnt as good but i rented it and got the initiation station so that worked for me

xPsYcHoSaWYeR
10-18-2011, 07:26 PM
Yeah red faction: armageddon wasnt as good but i rented it and got the initiation station so that worked for me

:O you got it from renting lucky :(

Axel Desade
10-18-2011, 09:32 PM

Pretty sure you pulled that out of your ass as the entire purpose of the initiation station is so you can make your character and get used to the new customization system BEFORE the game comes out. You are right that if you preordered RF you get it a week before all others though.

xPsYcHoSaWYeR
10-18-2011, 09:39 PM
Pretty sure you pulled that out of your ass as the entire purpose of the initiation station is so you can make your character and get used to the new customization system BEFORE the game comes out. You are right that if you preordered RF you get it a week before all others though.

hmmmm so do u know tho release date then i hope its soon if what you are saying is correct id love to make a character to see the all the cool aspects to your characters :D

Axel Desade
10-18-2011, 10:22 PM
hmmmm so do u know tho release date then i hope its soon if what you are saying is correct id love to make a character to see the all the cool aspects to your characters :D

No, Volition hasn't announced an official release date for it, but rumors say the 25th.

xPsYcHoSaWYeR
10-18-2011, 10:56 PM
No, Volition hasn't announced an official release date for it, but rumors say the 25th.
I hope the rumours are right then fingers crossed aye :)

jrp1234657
10-19-2011, 01:00 AM
No it came from the forums on the SR3 website so calm down.

d0ct0rscarecr0w
10-19-2011, 02:52 AM
can someone explain what this is because I'm lost.

Axel Desade
10-19-2011, 03:10 AM
No it came from the forums on the SR3 website so calm down.

What day was this said? and was it by V-Singular or another actual Volition employee? For the last few weeks when I checked (before they went down today or something) not one single person had a solid date, only speculation.

and d0ct0r, Initiation Station is a thing they're releasing so you can make a character before the game is released, as a means of getting used to the customization sliders and what not beforehand.

d0ct0rscarecr0w
10-19-2011, 03:21 AM
and d0ct0r, Initiation Station is a thing they're releasing so you can make a character before the game is released, as a means of getting used to the customization sliders and what not beforehand.
that's pretty awesome! : D how would you get it? like download it from the arcade section for free? Hopefully it comes out before the 11th.

Axel Desade
10-19-2011, 04:03 AM
that's pretty awesome! : D how would you get it? like download it from the arcade section for free? Hopefully it comes out before the 11th.

If you pre-ordered RF:Armageddon there's a code for DLing it a week before everyone else, if you didn't, it'll probably be on the marketplace in the demos section a week later.

sleeper
10-19-2011, 09:29 AM
http://www.saintsrow.com/blog-post/announcing-saints-row-thirds-initiation-station

Am I correct in reading this as it will be released before Saints Row 3 is but if you buy Red Faction you will get it even earlier?

Easter Bunny 00
10-19-2011, 10:54 AM
I heard that some guys went to gamefest, and multiple people asked Volition employees when the release date was, and they said Oct 25th.

And i bought the Saints Row double pack, and it came with an initiation station code, and then sold the double pack to my friend for $5 more than i bought it for. So im in the Initiation Station without taking a code from RF.

If youve never played SR 1 or SR 2, but you want SR 3, go down to best buy and buy the double pack. It only costs $10 (IKR? insanely good price) and IF IT HAS THE PURPLE STICKER, it comes with initiation station. This week only from what i hear. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat255200050004&type=category (after reading it, you must pre-order with them. still, not a bad deal.)

Cant wait for this gaaaaaaame. Nov 15th can not come any slower it seems..

jrp1234657
10-19-2011, 02:11 PM
Ok well the post was by someone in the fourms as i said before but the person that said it might have thought getting it a week earlier meant it came out a week before the game sorry about that :p

xPsYcHoSaWYeR
10-19-2011, 02:52 PM
well all i hope is that it is out on the 25th for all of us even if its out for red faction pre orders im sure i can wait another week after the 25th aslong as its out b4 the game i will be happy :D and its free they are saying downloadable on the dashboard