PDA

View Full Version : UK Pre-order Bonus??

Stevilinho
10-18-2011, 02:04 PM
okay so after a bit of searching and querying i can only find shopto.net that doe the avatar outfit and grunt skull, is there anywhere else that does it in the uk, zavvi dont know if it does, GAME have a book instead i think

anyone know?

Mental Reap3r
10-18-2011, 04:57 PM
i ordered of amazon, they haven't said they are doing it yet but they have it on amazon us so i don' see why it wouldn't be on the uk

xPsYcHoSaWYeR
10-18-2011, 06:55 PM
yeah i ordered this from shop.net only place ive seen the avatar and skull which i wanted the most anyways but no other place in uk says if they have a pre order bonus like game or gamestation even play.com hmmm

XoNiNjAlEoNoX
10-18-2011, 07:27 PM
Amazon UK offers them as well.
Halo: Combat Evolved - Anniversary (Xbox 360) (Includes Master Chief Avatar Armour and "Grunt Funeral" Skull)

Halo: Combat Evolved - Anniversary (Xbox 360): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

jd070993
10-18-2011, 09:00 PM
Play.com are offering the pre-order bonuses too.

But Shopto would be the best place to order. They're cheaper than most other online retailers, and the game usually arrives 1-2 days early :D

LickableLemons7
10-18-2011, 09:35 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-9442-Halo--CE-Anniversary-Pre-Orders-Get-a-Free-Halo-Mini-Book.html

Correct, GAME is offering free mini art books with your pre-order.

xPsYcHoSaWYeR
10-20-2011, 07:59 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-9442-Halo--CE-Anniversary-Pre-Orders-Get-a-Free-Halo-Mini-Book.html

Correct, GAME is offering free mini art books with your pre-order.

id rather have the avatar suit and skull tbh and with games recent muck up i wouldnt risk it :L but shop to is where its at nowadays :D

IchigoX00
10-25-2011, 10:22 PM
Game is offering all three of the pre order gifts.
I personally am pre-ordering from game and when I checked you get the Armour, skull and book.
Also does anyone know if the book is the full 'Halo art of building worlds' or just a short 24 page part.

Thicketford
10-28-2011, 10:45 AM
Game is offering all three of the pre order gifts.
I personally am pre-ordering from game and when I checked you get the Armour, skull and book.
Also does anyone know if the book is the full 'Halo art of building worlds' or just a short 24 page part.

The mini art book is just a 24 page preview.

Also do you definately get all 3 items from GAME? On the website they're only offering the art book.

Sunyavadin
10-28-2011, 05:09 PM
I'd also like confirmation that Game are doing the skull and avatar gear before deciding where to order it... Don't want to do Amazon, my last preorder from them arrived a week after launch...

Sunyavadin
11-09-2011, 02:42 PM
Bump. Still looking for confirmation. Ordering my copy tomorrow when I get paid, and I need to know these things.

So far only mention I've found suggesting that the Game one is a bonus on top of the skull and armour is this:
http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/game/3300476/uk-halo-anniversary-preorders-come-with-mini-art-book/

k2345
11-09-2011, 09:41 PM
Bump. Still looking for confirmation. Ordering my copy tomorrow when I get paid, and I need to know these things.

So far only mention I've found suggesting that the Game one is a bonus on top of the skull and armour is this:
http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/game/3300476/uk-halo-anniversary-preorders-come-with-mini-art-book/

Sorry dude, I work at GAME & all we know is that we are getting an artbook...however I will show you a video of the unboxing....& look whats inside ;)

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary UNBOXING with M4d Ski11z - YouTube

LickableLemons7
11-09-2011, 10:54 PM
Sorry dude, I work at GAME & all we know is that we are getting an artbook...however I will show you a video of the unboxing....& look whats inside ;)

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary UNBOXING with M4d Ski11z - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPLOhTj5apo&feature=channel_video_title)

Exactly what I expected. Good to see. I also love the "halographic" slip-jacket
for the cover.

PS: The guy doing the unboxing video is a PIMP.

L4D II JoK3r
11-13-2011, 01:31 AM
okay so after a bit of searching and querying i can only find shopto.net that doe the avatar outfit and grunt skull, is there anywhere else that does it in the uk, zavvi dont know if it does, GAME have a book instead i think

anyone know?

for the avatar item and grunt skull you only need to buy a new copy with the sleeve.

d0nkeytr0n
11-13-2011, 03:19 AM
I pre-ordered mine from Shopto.net, it came today, Saturday (4 days early)...the grunt funeral skull is handy to use when playing on 2 player legendary co-op....and the avatar armour is pretty cool :)

Thicketford
11-14-2011, 07:12 PM
Does the avatar armour and skull come with all new copies of the game regardless of whether you pre-ordered or not? It seems strange that the pre-oder bonus is inside the sealed case.

Karl of Duty XP
11-17-2011, 01:57 PM
Did everybody get the avatar gear and skull or was it only from certain shops? I'm asking as I got my copy from Play.com and it cost 5 more than it does at Game. I'm trying to work out if I paid more for less stuff as Game had the artbook as well.

LethalEdge
11-17-2011, 02:42 PM
Did everybody get the avatar gear and skull or was it only from certain shops? I'm asking as I got my copy from Play.com and it cost 5 more than it does at Game. I'm trying to work out if I paid more for less stuff as Game had the artbook as well.

I believe the Master Chief avatar and skull comes with every new game at launch. I pre-ordered from Game and the codes for the avatar and skull came inside the case.

MangledRex
11-17-2011, 03:27 PM
I didnt preorder the game and got the skull and avatar suit so I'm assuming everyone gets it (at first anyways)

mrcrash01
11-17-2011, 04:11 PM
It may be like the Brink limited edition that originaly was pre-order only, but then stayed in shops for a long time

IXISHADOW
11-17-2011, 04:30 PM
From Game you got everything, the mini art book that wont fit in the case.
The Grunt Funeral Skull.
The Master Chief male+female avatar armour.
2 day gold trial.
Halo Reach:Anniversary Map Pack

A Cerulean Sky
09-09-2013, 12:39 PM
I bought my copy new/sealed and only came with the anniversary map code. :confused: